Telling Dad

*A/N: So...the election happened?😕😕😒😒😐😐

-Ash!💗

(Abby pov)

It's been a while since I got that letter, I cried my eyes out when I finished reading it. I felt so bad for her and I hope she feels better, I mean she is my "mom".

I've decided that dad needs to know about this. Luckily today it's just dad, Gage and I at home. Moms gone shopping with friends and Liams back at school.

I walked down stairs into the living room and see him and Gage watching tv "dad can I talk to you alone?" he turned to me nodding "sure baby, let's go to Moms office"

We went to the office room mom uses, "okay baby What is it?" I handed him the letter "I got this on my birthday and i thought it was time you read it"

Dad opened it up and read. The more he read the more his mouth dropped and his eyes got bigger.

He finished reading it "So I'm Gages real father?" I nodded "apparently you are" "wow and she's sick? I'm gonna check into all this"

I nodded and left the room.

(Dustins pov)

You mean To tell me, I have had my other biological child inside my house for 3 years now and she never told me.

*2 hours later*

I have been sitting here trying to think of what the hell I'm going to tell Alison, I mean I didn't cheat on her I just never knew.

Soon I heard a knock, I looked up and there stood Alison, "Hey, what's wrong?" She sat next to me rubbing my back.

"I gotta tell you something Alison and I'm not sure how your gonna take it" "What is it?" "Apparently Gage is my son"

She laughed "Yeah I know, his my son too" I shock my head "no Alison Gage is biologically my son"

Her eyes widened "What do you mean biologically your son!" she stood up yelling "exactly what I said, Gage is my blood son"

"How? Why? When? How did you not know!" "Molly never told me Ali! I am just as shocked as you are, just read this letter she left Abby"

I handed her the letter and she stood there reading it. Her face looked the same way mine must have when I read it.

"So wow um...your really Gages father?" I nodded "apparently, I don't even remember that night, I know Abby was with mom, boys and I want to a football game then the bar but that's all I remember about it"

"Oh my god, Dustin I'm so sorry I yelled at you" she said hugging me seated on my lap "it's fine Ali, I wouldn't of ever believed it myself if she hadn't of wrote it"

"Should we talk Gage?" "I don't see why it matters because he was my son either way" she nodded in agreement and we headed to the living room to join our kids watching a movie.

What you think?

Keep reading!

Love to all!

Ash!💗