She's back

(Abby pov)
*3 months later*

It's been years since we've seen or heard a word from my birth mother Molly, which is totally fine with me.

My dad randomly got a letter from Molly a week ago that said she was gonna come over and wanted to remeet me, since the last time she saw me was when I was 6 when she took my dad to court, and get this turns out she had a baby when I was 5, she lied in her last letter saying she was expecting.

She has a seven year old son named Gage, he turns 8 in a few months. I saw a picture of him she sent with the letter, he looks a little like me but he must look like Rocco his dad, I've never seen or meet...not that I want too.

She's gonna be here in a hour, Liam and mom aren't here they felt that dad and I needed to face Molly alone together

(one hour later)

Holy crap! It's almost time for her to be here....I'm nervous. In the mean time I'm texting Jacob.

*text messages*(I OWN THESE PICTURES)

*end text*

*end text*

The doorbell rang scaring the crap out of me, dad looked at before opening the door. "You ready baby girl?" I nodded

Dad opened and there she is my birth mother Molly tanner, well she's Molly Maran now. She walks into the living room behind dad with Gage.

She stops and stares at me "Abigail?" I nodded "Yeah that's me, your Molly right?" she frowned "yeah that's me, you do know who I am right?"

I nooded, like I'm gonna jump into her arms and call her mom and say ooh I missed you so much! or something. She sat down with Gage on the love seat. "I know your my birth mother" "okay. Well Abigail this is Gage"

He waved and i waved back. Then she went on and on about life after she left me and dad, which I don't really care about.

Soon she shut up "Abigail is there anything you want to ask me?" i thought for a while "Why did you not want me?"

Dads mouth dropped and so did hers. Gage wasn't paying attention anymore, he was playing in the other room with Macy(in case you forgot Macy is they're dog).

"Abigail it was hard to come to the decision to not be in your life and be your mother. I was trying to come into your life but your father wouldn't let me, understandably but I...I keep coming anyway and then I made the biggest mistake of trying to take you from the only parent you had ever known. Your dad and Alison have rasied you from what i see to be a beautiful young lady with a good head on her shoulders, I'm so sorry I left you, if I could go back I wouldn't have left, I would of stepped up and been the mother you deserve, but I wasnt, i went and hid like a 17 year old coward. I am so sorry Abigail, but I'm here now and I want to get to know you and be known as your mom"

"Listen Molly, I understand you were scared I was too, I was 18 years old having a baby with my soon to be ex and then when you wanted out of her life, why should I of let you back in! Abby didn't need that drama, she was a baby, I said it then and i will now. Your names on nothing only mine and now Alisons so if anyone is her mother it's Alison! Not you, you just walked away after Abby was born, you didn't even see her afterwards cause you were a coward! The first and only time you saw her was my birthday when she was one and you walked away again! that doesn't make you her mother! I stayed cause I love that baby girl clearly you didn't" dad spoke with hatered in his voice.

Molly's mouth dropped and her eyes wide, I knew dad was mad, i don't blame him. She knew he was telling the truth.

"Listen Molly, I missed out on having a mom till I was 5 when Alison came into our lifes. I wanted a mom that i could make stuff for on mother's day for and do mother daughter stuff with but i didnt have that when i was little. I only had my daddy, I'm really sorry to say this to you but I want nothing to do with you! You left me Without a mom! most of my life when i needed a mother! where was your lazy ass? Out having another baby! I wouldnt mind getting to know Gage but i don't want to know You! You will never be my mother!!"

After I went off on Molly I went to my room and cried. Macy followed me and cuddled up to my legs, laying her head on my knees, I stayed quiet and I could hear dad yelling at Molly.

(Dustin pov)

That went fanfreakingtastic Molly upset Abby, just like I hoped she wouldn't. "Molly what the hell?" she gave me her puppy dog look "I didn't mean to upset her Dustin, I just was hoping to get to know her"

"For the love of God Molly! She hasn't seen you since she was 6 when you took me to court to try and take custody of her! Now at 15 years old you bring her a half brother we knew nothing about!"

"Doesn't matter he is her brother Dustin he has every right to meet his sister, I'm sorry I lied but I..." "Molly just shut up and get your son and get the hell out of my house while I go calm my daughter down!"

Molly and Gage walked out the door I locked it fast and watched them leave the driveway.

Now to go calm my daughter down.

(Back to Abby pov)

I have never been so mad in my life, I've never cussed at anyone but that woman just brought it out of me. As I lay here thinking my door opened and dad climbed on my bed with me an cuddled me into his chest.

I started crying again in his chest I felt so bad for talking to her like that but I felt a weight off my shoulders, as dad rubbed my back and kissed my forehead not saying a word, soon I fell asleep in my daddys arms.

What you think?

Keep reading!

Love to all!

Ash!💗