Lloyd and Nya

The sun was shining brightly..and all of the ninja were eating breakfast. "When Your all Done, I Want you to go practice" said Wu. "Of course" said kai, jay, cole, zane and Nya. Exept for Lloyd who couldnt stop starring at nya for some reason. "Shes so beautiful" lloyd thought. To bad shes going out with jay. He frowned. Wu saw his face and asked "is something wrong Lloyd?"the guys starred at Lloyd. "of course not" he said and laugh nervously. After breakfast they went to the deck. "Hey lloyd whats wrong? You seem distracted" said kai. "Oh its nothing" he said. "Are you sure?" kai said "yea im sure" lloyd said. "Heey are you guys ganna practice or what?" zane yelled at them. "Come on letts goo" said kai and lloyd followed.Now that everyone faught each other...now it was lloyd's turn to fight with nya the second most powerful ninja.Lloyd took off his shirt because it was kinda hot outside. Nya could help but stare at Lloyd. Hes kinda hot and cute she thought.Wait...what i'am thinking? she said to herself. i'am going out with jay. She turned and looked at jay who was fooling around with cole.So immature she thought and turn back to stare at Lloyd. Lloyd turn around and catched nya starring at him. She blushed and turn around quickly. What was that all about? Lloyd thought. "Are we ganna do this or what?" Lloyd said to nya. "Whenever your ready Green ninja" nya said smiling. Lloyd smirk. They fought not for long before Lloyd won. "Nice moves" said nya "thanks" Lloyd answered. "Maybe you can teach me some" asked Nya "Ill Liked That...only if jay doesnt mind" he said "of course he wouldn't...you guys are friends" nya said. They stared at each other before jay broke in. "Heyy what are you guys talking about?" he said. "Oh i was just asking Lloyd if he can teach me some of his moves" nya answered "yea that" lloyd said."thats cool" jay said. "Now that were finished training we can played some video games!!!!" cole yelled."oh yeeaa" jay yelled back."you guys go ahead im going to take a shower" Lloyd said. Nya watched as Lloyd walked away. Damn hes cute she thought.Nyaa! Stop that she said to herself. He's Your Boyfriend's best friend.and besides he probably doesn't think the same" she thought."Don't Take Long!" Nya yelled."Im Next!". "I won't" Lloyd yelled back.
Lloyd headed inside to go take a shower and like always he took long to shower. "I wondered if hes okay" I have to shower" nya said to the ninja. "Of course he is" kai said. "Lloyd always takes long" zane said. "What if he slipped and hit his head??" she said shocked. "Dont say that" cole frowned "Maybe you should go checked on him, nya" jay said while playing. "Ummm ok" she answered.she walked down the hallway and stopped infront of the bathroom. She heard the shower still on. "Lloyd??" she called. No answer. She reached for the handle...it was unlock...she open the door and there stood Lloyd with closed eyes. Not aware that nya was there. He opened his eyes and jumped out of surprise. "What are you doing here? He asked shocked. "Umm" nya said. she couldn't helped but stare at Lloyd's thing. It was big and thick.nya saw that it was getting hard. Nya blushed and looked away. Lloyd saw her and smirk.he grab the towel and wrap it around his waist."I'am so sorry" nya said embarrass. "I Just wanted to know if you were ok because you were taking long and i needed to take a shower". Lloyd looked around nervously wondering if the guys heard anything. Nya saw his reaction and said "dont worry

The guys are to busy playing video games" Lloyd sighed. "Are you ganna tell jay?" he asked walking towards her. Nya starred at him and said "of course not are you crazy?! He'll get maad". Now there were touching. Both of them can feel the heat between them. Lloyd just wanted to grab her and kiss her. But didnt know how nya would react. Nya wanted the same thing but also didn't know how Lloyd would react. What if he tells Jay??. She turned around quickly. "I'll wait till you get out" she said "oh okay" he said.Nya left. Lloyd look down and frowned his thing was standing up. Nya is so Pretty and talented he thought. Jay doesnt appreciate her like i will. But he couldnt do that. Jay is his best friend. Maybe in the night when everyone's is asleep...he would sneak into Nya room and talked to her. Nya quickly got out and was shocked about what just happen.
Night time Quickly rolled around and after they were done eating.All of the Ninja headed to bed.Lloyd waited for everyone to go to sleep. It was 11pm. Nya probably is still awake he thought. She always stays up late watching tv. He knocked softly so no one could hear. No answered. He open the door and there was Nya changing to her pajamas. She was only in bra and underwear. She yelped in surprise." shhhhh" Lloyd said "everyone else is asleep". "What are you doin here Lloyd?" she asked. "Damn you look beautiful" he said Looking her up and down.
Nya blushed and look away. "You think so??" she asked.Lloyd could belive this was happenig. "Of course" Lloyd answered. They both looked at each other and laughed. "Now its the other way around" nya said smiling. "Yea it is" Lloyd laughed. "Look Nya i wanted to talked to you about something...." "what is it?" nya asked. "I really liked you...like alot" Lloyd said looking down. "Reaally?!!" Nya said shocked..because i kinda feel the same wayy" she said "Really?!" Lloyd asked happily "Yes..
I wanted to tell you but i didnt know if you felt the same....and also because i was going out with Jay" nya said. Lloyd had forgotten all about Jay. "Oh" he said Nya saw that He got sad...and then got it. "Oh" she said back. Then he did something he wasnt supposed to do. he grabbed Nya's hands and pulled her closer. "Lloyd what are you.....she was cutt off by Lloyd's lips. She was taken by surprise but she kisssed him back. The kiss lasted about 5 minutes. "What would i tell Jay?" asked Nya
"You won't.....because this will be our secret" Lloyd answered. Nya smiled and noded. Lloyd kissed her one more time before saying goodnight.

Hope you guys liked it!!!!
It was my first storyyy
Please Dont judge😐
There were be. Moreee stayy
tunee!!
C

omment on what you think or give some requests !!!!!