Chapter 7 : Accident

Taehyung P.o.v

"I'm sorry Hyung....it was an accident.." I didn't know what to do.

I just barely got here and I'm already making a bad impression of myself. I was too afraid and nervous to do or say anything until I heard Jimin Hyung say, "You don't have to apologize Taehyunie~ it was an accident, plus I don't mind you being on top of me" the nervousness I was holding in banished and was replaced with embarrassment towards his comment, I got too flustered to even speak.

"Yah Jimin stop making Taehyung uncomfortable!" "No, I'm not Jin Hyung" "Yes, you are Jimin just look at him he's all red". Me being the shy one decided to not intervene, instead, I stood there dumbfounded listening to their argument for a couple of minutes, until the loud voice from Suga Hyung who was downstairs made the two of them stop. "I don't know what the whole argument is about up there but y'all are ruining my sleep". Upon hearing that we all just shrugged at each other and started laughing, Jin-Hyung just shrugged again and walked off downstairs. I was about to go back to unpacking my suitcases when Jimin Hyung grabbed me from my wrist and started dragging me downstairs.

AUTHOR'a p.o.v

As Jimin and Taehyung arrived downstairs the other members were already there sitting in the couches.

"This weather is killing me"
"And what do you want us to do about it?" "Ughhh you so mean Suga, but now that you mentioned it, I want ice cream!" "oh, I want ice cream also, please Namjoon Hyung"

"I would have said yes, but because of someone and another someone decided to have an argument over the last honey bread last time, Manager-nim doesn't let us go anymore" "Come on we won't tell him, and he will never know".

Namjoon stood there thinking for a couple of minutes. "Fine but who's going?.

"I want too and can Taehyung come?" "Waitt if Taehyug is going I'm going"