chapter 2

"How was detention today?" Camila's best friends asked her at a sleepover later that night.                                                   
"Well, I was in the same room as Lauren Jauregui so that was what really made it punishment" Camila replied. The girls giggled.                           
"You two totally like each other!" Dinah laughed. Camila scrunched up her face at her.
"Ew no!" Camila shrieked.
"Well, I think she likes you!" Normani spoke, nudging her a little. Camila rolled her eyes.
"Oh please, she hates me just as much as I hate her" She replied . The girls laughed, letting their teasing die down as they finished painting their nails.
"I have an idea!" Dinah exclaimed, hauling out her laptop.
"What?" Camila asked her, not sounding very interested.
"Okay so listen! There's this website where you can set up an account and you're in a chat room and get set up to someone and can talk to them!" Dinah replied excitedly.
"And how is this fun? Or even safe?" Camila questioned.                                        
"Oh stop being a wimp Mila! I've done it before and most of the guys are just ten year old boys trying to hi on older girls. It's actually pretty funny" Normani giggled.                                           
"Okay fine. I'll do it." Camila sighed.         —
Lauren's Friday night wasn't going as planned. Her friends cancelled on her last minute, there were no parties to crash and her parents were out.
Logging on to her computer, she went on to her last resort for boredom. An online chat room.
It was pretty lame, but it was amusing to her when she came across the weirdest people.
The profiles were practically anonymous. There was no background information, no profile picture. Just a username.
After getting randomly paired up with some people that didn't appeal to her interest, she finally came a crow one that she had hope for.
waakeeme-up: Hi ssweet-dispositionn: hey ;)