chapter 1

"Move out of the way, idiot." Camila hissed at Lauren as she tried to push through the busy hallways.                          

"Make me, sweetheart." Lauren replied, crossing her arms and planting a smirk on her face.                                                      

They had an odd relationship. Despite Lauren's coming off as flirting, she despised Camila just as much as she despised her, Lauren just showed it differently. While Camila would flat out her state hatred in snippy remarks and insults, Lauren found it more satisfying to tease, mock, and annoys her. To watch Camila face grow into an utterly annoyed look of disgust and hate. Everyone was aware of their hate towards each other, but nobody knew why. And quite frankly, they didn't know why either. It's just the way it was.

"Do you want me to be late for class?" Camila sighed angrily, crossing her arms as well.

"Well since it puts a damper on your day, so yes." Lauren replied, her smirk turning into a glare.

"Just move!" Camila hissed. By now the hallways were cleared and the second bell had rung, but Lauren was still blocking her path.

"No!" Lauren snapped back.

There was a distinctive sound of a cleared throat. The bickering teens turned slightly to be faced with the vice principal.

"Great, just great." Camila muttered, glaring at the detention slip in her hands.

"Relax, I got one too." Lauren commented,holding up a detention slip as well.            

"Yeah, and who's fault is that?" Camila growled.

"You know what-" 

"What?" Camila snapped.                         

"With an attitude like that, no wonder you aren't in a relationship." Lauren seethed. 

"Well I don't see anyone on your arm either!" Camila snapped back. They glared hard at each other before finally taking their separate ways.

a/n: I hope you liked this! I'm really sorry for any grammar errors! I'm going to try to post the second chapter if some people like this story so if you want an update maybe like this chapter? Thank you!!