Unexpected Visitor

WASABI guys! I am so happy that a lot of you love my book! Don't worry about the pregnant thing. That was sort of a joke. I'm a Christian, so underage pregnancies are bad to me. No offense to people who had and underage pregnancy. Just saying. They wont have any kids for a long time:)

Shoutout to Nightmarezz who made the new cover!! I love it so much!!

Anyways here's chapter 16. Enjoy:)

Chapter 16

Libra POV

We finally made it back to the pack house in the U.S.A in about 6 hours. We headed straight for the alpha's office to discuss the details of the war, my war, my sister's war, our war.

We hop out of the car that was brought to us at the airport by Damon's beta, Colton. He was about 6'3 with long blonde hair that almost reached his shoulders and dark, chocolate brown eyes. He also had well defined muscles, larger than Blake, but slightly smaller than Damon. He was cute overall, but he still couldn't compare with my Damon.

We run inside to his office to discuss the terms for the war. We need to know how long we have until they arrive and what damage they have done so far so our fellow packs in this area.

Damon POV

Once we arrive in my office, we get right to the matter. This war is very important to the girls because this war will be like a testing run for their new powers. I just hope that they don't get hurt, especially Libra. She is my mate after all.

"Okay, so what information do you have on the matter?" I ask my beta and best friend, Colton.

"So far, the Death-Raiders have wiped out 3 neighboring packs, which were the Light-Creek pack, Fire-Star pack, and Silver-Moon pack. We know by far that these packs were pretty strong, but still no where near as strong as us, so we have a chance. The rogue clan itself is said by survivors of the packs that came here to have at least 74 to 76 wolves in total, so we outnumber them with our 120 wolves in our army," he said as calmly as he could.

I was shocked at first. They managed to take down 3 packs?! I know for a fact that the Silver-Moon pack was very strong, not as strong as us, but still very strong. These rouges had to have had some form of weapon that they are using against us. Most likely a silver weapon that they have discovered, but what? My thoughts travel back to the mentioning of survivors from these packs coming here. Surely they have more detail about these fierce beasts.

"Were are the survivors?" I asked.

"All of them are being treated by the pack doctor. Some are in a coma. Others are too weak to speak. They told me all that they know, and I told you," he answered me.

"Alright, do you have any idea as to when they will arrive here?" I asked.

"2,3 days at the most," Colton answered me.

I was about to state that we have a long training session when the pounding of a large number of gigantic paws is heard from outside. All of us rush outside to find what we didn't want to see just yet.

The Death-Raiders.

I get a good look at their leader, who is in human form. He has REALLY long light brown hair, coming down to the middle of his back. He eyes are a dusty shade of hazel with one of them having a scar going across it. By the look of his small wrinkles, I'd say that he was about in his late thirties, early forties. He was also very built up, so he had to have alpha blood running through him. Overall he was a pretty scary looking man, and I'm an alpha saying that.

"Which one of you is the alpha," he said in a red-neck, raspy accent that sent cold, horrible chills down your spine. I stepped up towards him.

"I am," I replied.

"My name is Garret Shadows. I am roaming pack after pack in search of a needy wife. If I see no needy wife of that pack, I kill em," he said.

"We have no women who are interested in you," I said.

"Well, I see--" he cut himself off when he begun to stare at something, and it made me see red when I saw what he was staring at, Libra.

"What about her? She's beautiful with that white hair and very sexy curvy body. She even radiates a heat off that makes my wolf attracted to her. Come to think of it, that other one does too, but she's too skanky for my likin." he says, and I grow a dangerous growl at him.

"You will NOT speak to MY mate like that. Do you understand," I said through gritted teeth.

"Oh, I understand all right," he said just as he sent a man to grab her, which made me want to leap on him, only to have Colton hold me back. I stare at Libra as her eyes widen when the man puts his hands on her shoulders. This makes me see red, but my wolf stays for some reason. I don't know why.

She begins to look angry, and her eyes glow a neon purple color. She starts to smirk, which looked sexy, as the man suddenly starts to cough and clutch his throat like he was trying to kill himself, when in reality he actually was. I finally got it. Libra used her mind control powers to convince his mind to choke himself.

We watched as the man fell to the ground dead with blood pooling out of his mouth. This made old Garret pretty mad.

"You killed my brother you b----! Prepare to die!" He yelled as he leapt on top of Libra, and this time my wolf did break loose, and so did h.e.double l.

WASABI guys!

Sorry I didn't update yesterday. I went to my high school's homecoming football game, and we won!!

I hope you like the book so far:)

~vote

~comment

~share