Damon

Chapter 2

/this is gonna be Damon's POV of how he met Libra just in case ya get confused/

Damon's POV

BEEP

BEEP

BEEP

My large hand slams down on my alarm clock as I slowly pull myself out of bed. I was up most of the night patrolling the north side of our territory. Being an alphas son is hard, but it has its benefits, like a lot of money to spoil your mate with, if, ya know, I had one.

The thought of still not having a mate makes my wolf whimper. Last night he could sense that she was near. Ya see, over the summer my pack, The Dark Blood Pack, moved to this new
location after three other packs joined up with us, so we needed a bigger area for the large population. We were now the largest and most dangerous pack in the world, and my father and me felt pride to be the leader and future leader of such a strong and amazing pack.

And yes, I have met my mate, but she hasn't met me. I saw her over the summer getting things from a super market. She looked amazing with her long, dark brown curls and ocean-blue eyes, but I haven't seen her since. I did, however, spot a girl with the same facial features and intoxicating aroma, but she had snow-white hair and purple eyes, which made her look unique, in a good way. I realized that this unique girl was my mate, but I also notices that those colors were natural, not dyed or color contacts. I wondered what happened to her. She must have went through some change, and from what I could smell of her from a long distance away, she wasn't human, and gave off a tiny hint of werewolf, like an unshifted one, so I assumed thats what she was.

I grumbled things to myself as i went and took a nice, long shower. I decided to dress a little nice today, knowing that I will finally meet my mate at school today. I dress in a black button down shirt and dark blue jeans with black tennis shoes. This is considered nice to me. I grab my black book bag before heading out the door to my 2014 Chevrolet corvette stingray, and I love it.

~~~~~~~

At school, I get my schedule and realize that I have English first period, which I hate so bad. I make my way there when I suddenly smell the intoxicating scent. Shes in my English class! I decide to be dramatic and lean against the doorway smirking in her direction smelling her strawberry and peach scent.

I saw her lift her head up inhaling deeply, so I know for a fact that one, shes a werewolf, and two, she has caught my scent. She looks in my direction and it feels as though time itself has stopped. All I see is her and all she sees is me. Me being all that, I calmly walk toward her, and I see her stiffen, and see that her eyes show lust, which makes me smile. I take in her features as I stroll back there. She had beautiful snow-white hair and eyes a bright, light-purple color. I also notice that her skin is strangely pale, and when I mean by pale, I mean paler than a vampire, and thats pale!

Usually werewolves have a natural tan color, so that part is weird. You can tell that she is extremely short even though she is sitting. Her feet didn't even touch the ground, and for a natural curvy person, she was deadly skinny, which made my wolf growl at the thought of her not getting what she needs to live, but I push him away and finish what seems like a long journey to her desk.

/and we all know what happens after that from chapter 1:)/

WASABI GUYS! I really hoped ya liked it, and dont worry. This story will not be a 100% complete love story. It will have a story line that goes along with it;)

~Vote

~Comment

~Share