Blake & the Book

Chapter 5

Libra POV

I don't know why, but I'm extremely nervous about meeting Blake. From what Damon told me, Blake looks just like him, but with some differences, so I guess I'm fixing to find out.

We walk down the hallway to the 3rd door down. Damon knocks on the door to get his brother's attention.
"Come in." a voice very similar to Damon's, just not as low.

Damon opens the door to a nerd's dream room, my dream room. There were 2 very expensive computers in there, a microscope, a telescope, and a bunch of game systems and technology things. The room was painted a dark-silver color and the floor was just gray carpet that had chemical stains in it. The large bed was made up with a cover with a giant picture of nerd glasses on it.

Yup, so my dream room.

I turn my head to the Damon look-a-like sitting in front of one of the computers watching what looked like pewdiepie. This guy WILL be my bff.

Blake looked almost like Damon, ALMOST. He had muscles, but they were more on the skinny side. He also had big, geek glasses on. His facial features, hair and eye color were identical to Damon.

"Blake, I have some rather important news for you." Damon said with a voice of power.

"Yes, what is it dear brother," he said rather amused.

"I know who your mate is," my mate said with a very serious voice.

Blake suddenly froze, not sure what to say. He looked as though he was having a conversation with someone.

"Who?" Blake asked unsurely.

"My twin sister, the Dark Luna." I said stepping up.

Blake's entire faces lightened up at the sound of at least knowing who his mate is, but it quickly went pale after piecing together what I said.

"Y-y-you m-mean that s-sh-she is the l-light Luna ?!" Blake asked while stuttering.

"Yes." Damon and I both said at the same time.

I looked up at Damon as quickly as I could and quietly said.

"Jinks, you owe me a root beer." I said with a playful smile.

"Alright Princess, as soon as we finish business." Damon said as he returned the playful smile.

Blake clears his throat and we turn back to him, but I have a small blush this time.

"So, um. How do we find her?" He asked wanting to find his mate.

"Well Blake, thats where you come in. We were hoping that you might have a book on the legend of the light and dark Luna, and since she is your mate, you will be able to pick up her scent better than anyone else." Damon explained still in his powerful tone.

"Ugh! How could I be so stupid? I have the book on the legend right here." he said grabbing a large, dusty black book from the top shelf, which he could reach easily, unlike me.

He set the book down on his cleanest desk and opened it revealing my sisters and my past. I turn the page to reveal the table of contents.

Chapter 1- The past behind the legend.

Chapter 2- The Light Luna

Chapter 3- The Dark Luna

Chapter 4- Mate Connections

Chapter 5- The legend

Chapter 6- The Hiding Spots

Chapter 7- Summary

We flipped past the notes to chapter one, and here's what it said.

' The Light and Dark Luna were born October 8, 1648, in a small, now deserted town of Destreck, Ireland. A poor farmer she-wolf was visited by the Moon Goddess, who told her that her twins would be kept by her until they were needed. The she-wolf reluctantly agreed, and once the pups were born, they were taken to later be used by greatness. The she-wolf lied to her husband and said that she had a miscarriage, which resulted in her being killed by the pack for beliefs of being cursed. The father, however, was put into a deep sleep by the moon goddess, and will only awaken when his daughters are brought back.'

I stared at the page over and over with tears running down my eyes. They killed her because of me! She didn't deserve to die. I know now that I needed to find my father.

Damon looks at me with concern on my face before going to chapter 2. Here's what it said.

'The Light Luna is said to be the most purest, kindest creature alive. She will stand and fight for anyone, even her enemies. She possesses great powers, such as flying and being able to run at the speed of light. She can also control minds and sing anyone to sleep with her angelic voice. Her beauty is said to be attractive to any un-mated male, just like heat. It is important for her to always be under control ad with her mate. When she is of age, her dull hair and eye color will turn to a snow-white color with light-purple eyes. When she meets her mate for the first time, she will also shift for the first time, completing her appearance. Aqua highlights will be added to her hair and her purple eyes will be more defined.'

I took a glance at Damon, and I can see pride well up inside of him. We take a glance at chapter 3. Here's what it said.

' The Dark Luna is by no in any shape or form evil. She is just as kind and pure as her sister, but with a more edgy and out-going side. She possesses the power to also fly and run at the speed of light. Her unique powers are that she is able to teleport herself anywhere and can breath underwater. She has the same beauty problem as her sister, so it is best for her to be by her mate. When she comes of age, her dull colors fade to reveal pitch-black hair and blood-red eyes. After she finds her mate and shifts for the first time, bright red highlights are added to her hair and her eye color is more defined.'

I hear Blake growl when we read about the part of her attraction. We read the rest silently until we get to the part that we needed. Here's what it said.

'After the Moon Goddess allows them to return as wombs in the stomachs of different women, they are separated. The Light Luna is said to be in the U.S while the Dark Luna is said to be in Ireland with their biological father.'

"Thats what we need. Lets go." I said as I began to storm out of Blake's room.

"Go where exactly?" Damon asked already knowing the answer.

"To get my sister."

~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys!

Okay first thing,

TWILIGHT WAS AWSOME!

Second thing,

I hope that you guys like my book!

~Vote

~Comment

~Share