Ottilie

Emma. Rose. Alexa.

Ottilie.

Oh. Oh.

'It's not real. It's not real. I didn't happen.'

Try as Naomi might, she couldn't stop the tears rolling down her cheeks. Disentangling herself from her bedsheets, she climbed out of bed, looking at her phone. 2:09. She missed dinner.

Amy would be appalled.

Naomi turned her light on, taking a moment to adjust to the sudden brightness. Sleep wasn't an option. She was wide awake, her stomach snarling like some kind of angry beast ready to devour the next thing that wandered into it's path.

Naomi made her way to the kitchen, her mind on a cheese and ham toastie. She pulled the fridge open, grabbing butter, cheese and ham. She swiftly assembled the toastie, putting it into the microwave for the cheese to melt. Her hands were clammy, the nape of her neck damp and she pulled her hair into a ponytail using a hair tie she had on her wrist. The microwave beeped, so she removed the sandwich from it and placed it in the toaster. She filled a glass up a with water, gulping it down. She couldn't let it happen again. She couldn't let anyone know. Not after- Not after what happened last time. She wasn't normal. There was something wrong with her. She had to hide this.

Naomi remembered the toastie in time to save it from blackening completely. She put it straight in her mouth, allowing the burning sensation to distract her from the heaviness in the pit of her stomach. Naomi wasn't entirely sure how she was going to face Ottilie tomorrow. She took another sip from her water, and then took another bite. Naomi unlocked her phone, opening a text from Amy.

Ottilie told me that you went home. Was it a headache or a Headache? Get better soon xxx
Also Ottilie told me to tell you to get better soon.

Naomi typed a quick reply, thanking Amy and mentioning the Headache, not specifying what caused it. She tried to force herself to think about anything other than Ottilie. It was hard.

By the time she'd sent the text, Naomi had already scarfed down the whole toastie. Filling up another glass with water, she went up to bed.

She went into the bathroom, taking some pills to knock her out. She couldn't risk having another nightmare. Naomi fell asleep before her head even hit the pillow.

A/N heyyyyyy! Hope you're enjoying the story. Don't forget to vote and comment, maybe even add Closeted to your library if you want to be notified when I update. Comment what you think is going to happen, who do you think will be the first to find out? I hope you're all well and I'll see you in three days for another update! Byeeee