Nicola (Abdullah)_France

Aslamo alikom w rahamatu Allah EVERYONE!
sisters

Reminder: If it's time for any of your prayers, please go ahead and pray then come back to this book :)

Ramadan Kareem and Mubarak to all of u. Keep us in your prayers

I know it's been LOONG TIME but ISA in Ramadan will try to update more often. ISA

This is a very nice story of a brother who if we might saw walking in the street or heard his story before Islam, we wouldn't have expected him to be Muslim. We might even curse him but Allah, the merciful, guides WHOEVER HE wants to HIM.

May Allah guide us all. Amen

*********

"Aslamo alikom, My name is Nicola and after Islam, it's Abdullah. Till teenage, my life was normal like other people my age, I used to go to school, but then, I started to go astray."

Nicola changed from a normal western guy living in France to an alcohol addict then drug addict. This continued the way it was till he ended up turning to Islam ... by chance!

"At age of 13, I left school. I was totally misbehaving with my parents. I started to smoke then tried cannabis then alcohol and different drugs. And then I became an addict!"

Since age of 13 till 20, he was away from school and had no job. He used to steal money from his father and spend it on drugs and alcohol.

"One day, I decided to quit alcohol and drugs and I went through a psychological crisis. I took such decision without hearing of Islam"

Nicola was asked about the reason or the point at which him took such an important decision that's to change his life. He said

"As I said, I was going through a very gloomy stage in my life and I did a lot of mistakes and even when I decided to stop, I had an acute psychological crisis that I wasn't even able to eat anything and had trouble sleeping. The only thing that I could do was walking. While walking, I started to question the meaning of life. While going for a walk, I noticed that some car boards have letters that were repeated in different cars. I found this bizarre yet interesting. How can this be possible and what's the logic behind it? I started to be interested in probability and chances. I looked them up using the Internet"

The searching results included a lot of scientific series related to Quran and how Quran explains that this universe wasn't created by chance.

"The Quran says that we weren't created by chance and that the purpose of our lives is to worship Allah subhano w ta'la. And that all the miracles and signs around us like sun, moon, stars and even ourselves are there for us to contemplate"

Bilal (may Allah be pleasedwith him) entered once upon our prophet (peace and mercy be upon him) to ask him if he can do the azan for al-fajr prayer. Bilal found the prophet crying and his crying was increasing to wetness his clothes and even the floor. Bilal said: O' Messenger of Allah, you cry this much yet all your sins were forgiven? The messenger replied: O' Bilal, shouldn't I be a thankful slave to Allah? Today some verses were revealed to me and woe unto those who read them without contemplating them.

إِنَّ فِي خَلْقِ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ وَاخْتِلَافِ اللَّيْلِ وَالنَّهَارِ لَآيَاتٍ لِّأُولِي الْأَلْبَابِ ﴿190﴾ الَّذِينَ يَذْكُرُونَ اللَّـهَ قِيَامًا وَقُعُودًا وَعَلَىٰ جُنُوبِهِمْ وَيَتَفَكَّرُونَ فِي خَلْقِ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ رَبَّنَا مَا خَلَقْتَ هَـٰذَا بَاطِلًا سُبْحَانَكَ فَقِنَا عَذَابَ النَّارِ ﴿191﴾ -سورة آل عمران