Bokuto x reader

Ok so no one has requested so far ;-; but I need to update so I'm going to try to do something by myself. Though this is an original I know a lot of people do stories like the one I'm about to do but please just bare with me. And also, THANKS FOR OVER TWO HUNDRED READS THATS AWESOME YOY : )))) k here you go.
~~~~~~~~~~
Your POV 2nd person

ACHOO! Ugh, that was the 6th time you've sneezed in 10 minutes! You had just gotten into your fourth period class, which was just before lunch, and you felt awful. You had a runny nose, a your head felt like it was about to be split open, and it felt like you were being stabbed in the gut repeatedly with a rusty fork.
     "Just kill me now," you grumbled as you put your head down on your desk, not bothering to pay attention to the days lesson.

~~~~~~~~~~
Time skip brought to you by Josh Dun
~~~~~~~~~~

The bell rang making your headache worse by the second and you slowly shuffled down the hall when you heard your name being called.
You turned back to the classroom and were met by your teacher.
"Sensei?"
"L/N-san are you feeling o-"
You cut her/him off with a loud cough.
"Sorry sensei, and yes I think I can make it through the day," you lied.
"L/n-san I will not tolerate you getting sick anymore than you already are," she/he handed you a nurse pass (whatever those things are called, the little yellow slip things). 'Where did she/he pull that out from?' was your only thought as you nodded and walked out of the room and to the nurses office.

     After you got to the nurses office they took your temp and you had a fever so they told you to go home.
     As you were walking back to your locker you heard a familiar voice ringing throughout the hallway.
"Y/H-CHAN~"
The loud voice made your head scream in pain but you turned your face with a forced smile to greet your boyfriend.
"Hey Kou," you winced as your stomach tossed around inside of you.
Your visit to the nurses office took a while so your lunch break was almost over.
"Y/N-chan where were you at lunch? I wanted to sit with you," Bokuto said with a pout on his face. Just then the bell rang and he turned to go to his next class. "Anyways, see ya later Y/N-chan~," he shouted at you as he ran to his locker.
'Damnit,' you thought, 'I was supposed to watch him practice today.' 'I'll just text him later,' you told yourself as you got your bag out of your locker and walked to front of the school to be picked up.
On your way to the front you texted your mom to come pick you up and noticed that your phone was only at 7%.
"Shit," you mumbled, "I gotta make this quick."
By the time you were done telling her to pick you up your phone was at 2%.
"What the actual shit? I only had it on for like two minutes!" you whispered.

~~~~~~~~~~

As you were waiting at the front your head got worse and so did your phone. It was dead. Rip, it was lit while it lasted.
You saw your mum drive up, and while blocking your eyes from the sun (literally fuck you, you hoe ass mug, why are you so bright) you walked to your car before getting in the back seat and lying down.

~~~~~~~~~~
Time skip to owl-san's practice
~~~~~~~~~~
"AKAASHIIIIIIIIIODJODBSKD!!!"
Bokuto's screams could be heard throughout the entire school.
"Bokuto-san please be quiet," Akaashi stoically pleaded. "But Akaashiiii, Y/N-chan isn't here and she told me she would watch me practice today," he whined.
"That's probably because she went home sick today," he said back. Bokuto turned to the 2nd year setter looking shocked. "But I saw her at her locker today after lunch!"
"That's because she was getting her stuff to leave Bokuto-san," he said as he tossed a ball in the air and began setting.
"But she looked fine to me!"
"Are you that blind Bokuto-san? You should go check on her, don't worry I'll cover for you." And with that Bokuto rushed out of the gym to go find his girlfriend with a look of determination.

~~~~~~~~~~
Time skip to your house
~~~~~~~~~~

You were laying down on the couch with a dead phone (no charger to be found anywhere ;-;) when you heard a knock at the door.
No one was there but you because your mom had to go back to work and your dad was on a business trip.
"Come in," you shouted, too weak to get up and get the door.
The door creaked open and revealed your boyfriend with a worried look on his face.
"Kou?" you croaked. "Why are you here aren't you supposed to be at practice?" you asked.
A look of pride found its way onto his face. "That's because I'm the best boyfriend ever and decided to skip practice just to look over you," he declared triumphantly.
"You didn't *cough* have to do that," you said back.
"Yeah but that's what makes me so great!" now a worried expression surfaced. "Can I do anything for you do you need any food? water? painkillers?" he asked. "Water's fine," you replied.
He jumped up and ran into the kitchen to retrieve the h2o. When he came back you took it gratefully and then laid back down to close your eyes.
Just as you closed your eyes you felt something plop onto the couch next to you. You opened your eyes to see Bokuto wrapping his arms around you and resting his head on top of yours.
"Kou what are you doing, you're going to get sick," you asked. "I don't care Y/N-chan I skipped practice to spend time with you and help you out and that's what I'm goof to do," he said pulling you closer.
"Thanks Kou."
"I love you L/N, Y/N."
"I love you too Bokuto, Koutarou."

~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for the wait, but I tried really hard on this one. I hope you liked it and pls request I'm desperate. Thanks for the reads and votes and I hope you all continue to enjoy this book and I'll try to work harder and update more. ALSO ITS SUGAMOMMA'S BIRTHDAY K Thanks, bye mugs.