HELP MEH

Heyo! So I've got two thing to tell you guys.
First of all I was rewatching Haikyuu with my cousin and she paused it and it looked like there were it's a bunch of torsos on the floor and I thought it looked funny so yeah.
Second of all I need requests. I NEED THEM RIGHT NOW YA MUGS please? You guys pls this book has been fairly successful so far I almost have 200 reads already, but if I want this book to grow more I'm going to need to write more. And since my brain is about as creative as a fucking shoe I need ideas so that I can right about them. *cough* requests *cough*.
If you do decide to help me out or just have pity on me and do decide to make a request you can comment on any chapter so far and I'll try to make it happen.
I am going to have a few requirements doe so here they are.
1. NO SMUT AT ALL NO NO NO WAY
2. If you request make sure you include the character and the plot for example: Bokuto x reader where reader helps Bokuto through his emo phase or a loss for the team. It would be much appreciated.
3. If you request a soulmate au please include what the au you want is like: soulmate au Iwaizumi x reader where you see black and white until you come into contact with your soulmate along with the main plot.
4. I don't do character x character x reader
5. No angst my poor babies have been through enough and my heart can't handle it.
That should cover it. If I have anything else to add I will update later.
K imma go now thanks for reading ( ノ^ω^)ノ゚ it's been lit so far and I appreciate you guys! K bye!