Title: He's irreplaceable (A Jonas and Bieber love story) chapter 17

Chapter 17   preparing for the wedding.

soon  i was finish talking to Sharon  so left her room  and went to Tara's i knock" on her room door she came and open it "morning Latonya" she greeted me "morning Tara" i said returning the greeting "hey you must be thinking why am i here in your room Tara"? i  said  but it came out more like a question" "well no not really Tonya  cause you're my bff  so i'm not thinking that but now that you mention it" she said " i'm here because  there's been some changes in the wedding. 

like  the  date  the new date is two days from now  which is Monday  my  birthday! "omg" !!   i did'nt even remember that is my birthday  Tara " i said very shock! and surprised but happy at the same time too  but i kept on telling her  "hey i'm gonna need my dress  you and Sharon too and  the colours are purple and white  and purple or  white  stiletto heels OK  we need to go shopping today  today  Tara" i said OK  so  be ready by  10:30 today we need  a lot of things OK " so cya later"  i said and left her room  and i went and told Sharon to be ready by that time also 

I went back inside my bedroom  where i saw  Justin  dressing Tashana  "well "well "well  that's a first  pretty boy " i said  "yeah i know  Latonya" he said  "Tonya  i wanna take Tasha  for the day  so we can spend some more time together  before the  wedding?."  He ask.  "Of course you can have her for the day  OK  she's your daughter too" i said  "oh  thanks Tonya " he  said   and gave me a huge hug  and  very  passionate kiss too that lasted  about  two minutes then we slowly pull away  "love you mommy  bye" said Tashana  bye love you too baby girl and be a good girl for daddy today OK" i said  "cya later Tonya " Justin said  then  he and Tasha left.

i   went and took a shower   soon i was out i brush my teeth and wash my face  i  wrap my body with my towel  and went  back in the bedroom  i  got dress in a pair of blue jeans   and a white and pink spaghetti straps top  i put on my  white flats i blow dried my hair curl it   then i just apply some lip gloss to my lips  then i pick up my phone,keys and purse  then left the room to check if Sharon and Tara was ready yet and yes they are ready and waiting " hey girls lets go" i said and all three of us left  then i remember that it was Kris who always bring me to the mall and this morning he was'nt here so i call a cab the cab was here in 5 minutes time it brought us to  the mall  i paid it  then got out there  and  went inside the mall  we went to  Mckenzie's bridal store  i tried on a couple of dresses that was there but none of  them was'nt my  cup of tea (aka) was'nt  my type but i still look for more then i finally saw one that  was quite my type it  was an empire waist dress  wedding dress strapless  it  was white with a purple and white veil and i bought a pair of white stiletto heels the train on  my wedding dress was quite long.

Sharon and Tara both found  dresses to suit themselves  then i looked for  a  really  grand dress that i knew  Auntie Jane would love  and she would always remember my wedding and then i look for a great  dress for the mini bride of the  event which is gonna be Tashana so i paid for  them all then we left and went to claire's  i  bought a necklace with the  Amethyst stone which is my birthstone (BTW) then we left claire's and went back home in a cab soon we were home.