Chapter 40

Current Status : The next few teams are up and the group that is eliminated is sadly group 3 because of useless *cough* I mean fantastic Isogai kunnnn. Group 1 was going strong in the first round and is now against the stand by group, Group 7. Group 4 vs Group 6 and lastly Group 2 vs 5. Don't get yourself killed alright.

Now your team have decided to send out darling Karma kun (Devil with pitchfork) and although it was rather annoying to admit it but it looks like whoever is going against Karma is just going to blow up. Or so you hope. You looked around to see who the opposing team will be sending out and you see all the members of Group 7 patting on the shoulder of Mimura kun (Plain Average Guy) and you knew he definitely didn't volunteer to go up against Karma.

Group 4 sent out Hara (Death Roll Cook) to go against Maehara  (Killing the ladies). Did they decide on it simply because they both have Hara in their name or? Well, it didn't matter much anyway. You're going to place your bet on Death Roll Cook simply because girl power and because Mr. Killing the ladies tried to flirt with you before and Asano got jealous, it wasn't nice having to deal with moody Asano, you swear.

Lastly, Group 2 sent out Terasaka ( Tuff Head ) and Group 5 sent out Okajima ( Hentai Ouji ). This would be rather interesting to watch as they take out each other. You really looked forward to this round as you had nothing to do and can finally lay back and relax.

Each of them got into their kart and on the sound of the gun shot, all of them started their engine and may the best women win (OMG DOES ANYONE GET THIS REFERENCE, IF YOU DO I LOVE YOU.) 

The current situation is that Devil with pitchfork is leading with an amazing speed but you can see that Mr. Killing the Ladies has already started to slow down. Did Death Roll Cook already attacked? Impossible, the race has only just started... Then it dawned on you, before the race Death Roll Cook actually gave some homemade cookies to Mr. Killing the Ladies. Someone in Group 6 must have sold the information to her. This was a bit of cheating but it was a way to get a head start and no one said they couldn't. Well, speaking of which Mr. Killing the Ladies has stopped and shouting that he have a stomach ache. Ha, revenge for you too.

While on the other hand, Tuff Head was rather straight forward and simply took out explosive while Hentai Ouji also pulled out what seems to be photographs. It must have been something juicy since it was enough to cause Tuff Head to be so shocked that he missed the turned and went out of course. Now you really wanted the pictures and accidentally said that out loud. Nags looked at you and gave you a defeated looked. Oops.

It seems like Karma didn't need anything and instead just relied on his godly speed. Hopefully he doesn't crash and die, oh wait, you want him to. The one who seems to be at a totally disadvantage would be Plain Average Guy. He didn't have any special skills except in film making but you were not sure how that would be an advantage to him. Death Roll Cook on the other hand managed to catch up to him and now they are on par.

"Hey do you like pie?"

"Sort of... Why?"

"Have one to your face!"

With the logic of anime, Death Roll Cook pulled out a pie out of nowhere and smashed it on his face. Without his sight, Plain Average Guy flew out of course too. Well, at least he had some pie to eat. 

While Death Roll Cook and Hentai Ouji are finishing their first lap, Devil with Pitchfork is already on the second lap. Guess you're not going to see him whack some ass. That was disappointing... But you still wanted to know who will be eliminated first, Death Roll Cook or Hentai Ouji. Yet it seems like you wouldn't know because Devil with Pitchfork have already came in first and all those sabotaging was to be first so the two of them decide to just finish the race with speed. 

In the end, Devil with Pitchfork came in first, Hentai Ouji came in second and lastly Death Roll Cook came in  third.

Everyone was congratulating Karma but the only one that congratulated Karma from your group was Nagisa. You and Asano simply said 

"Well, he be damned if he didn't win."

From the background you could hear,

"Scary couples..."

Sorry guys for this extremely late update, it was due to writers block but I hope this was good? Omggg. Do remember to vote and comment.