Chapter 35

Today was the day that Asano told you to meet him at you house's nearby cafe. You were really unwilling but still, you had to go. Without knowing, you had already proclaim yourself as his girlfriend and will hiss and any other ho- ok nothing.

-At da fancy fancy cafe-

"So, I have a great master plan to kill Koro Sensei. Do you want to hear it?"

"No actually-"

"You want to."

Inner sigh. Ok, time for some complicated physics and chemistry and weird ass theory.

"First we...."

After like twenty eternals, Asano finally sipped on his coffee and asked, 

"So, what do you think?"

"GREAT. NOW SHUT UP."

The next day in class, Asano told his plans to everyone.

"Hey, Asano san, are we really doing this?" Nagisa asked

"Well, we want to kill him or not?"

"Ya but, the cost.."

"Im rich."

You wanted to hide in a hole. Asano was embarrassing you. Why are you his girlfriend again?

"Alright class, we are going to have to think of a place to go for our annual 3 day 2 night camp not by the school but by the class." Koro sensei announced.

"How about Kake Island near California?" Suggested Asano (I made it up)

"But I can't be flying back and forth-"

"Im rich."

"AND IM THE GIRLFRIEND SO FIRST CLASS SEATS FOR EVERYONE."

"NOT THAT RICH."

"WHATS THAT? I CANT HEAR YOU OVER THE CLASS CHEERING."

But it was true, the class were indeed cheering for this great suggestion that you made. Well, Asano only had himself to blame. Or maybe you were just having mood-swings but hey. It benefited the class.

Soon, the day came where you will be flying off to California and you were saying your goodbyes to your mum.

"Don't make babies just yet ok, I can't be a grandma so soon."

"Mum...Ok fine whatever."

"Keep your eyes on Asano kun ok, many whores will want him~"

Thats it, you ran out of the house and left for the airport. You hardly had any chance to go overseas and honestly, you were dead afraid of the plane taking off. But this time it will be different, because you will have your friends with you. Real friends.

-At the airport-

"(Y/N), over here!" Karma called you over and you finally found them after going in circles. God damn airports and their maze. Asano was already there and handing out tickets.

"Woahhh, first class tickets." Isogai was partially almost going to worship the tickets already.

Hinano was probably already taking picture of the ticket and herself.

Koro sensei on the other hand... dressed up as fake Karasuma. When you asked him why not travel there by himself, he said he wanted some first class service though he might fly out in the middle of the flight if it gets too slow. That is very reassuring to hear. 

When you got your ticket, you found out that you were in the middle of three seats. with the two being Asano and Karma. Hey, why not assassinate yourself now because damn it not again.

When you finally got on the flight. You turned right to see Asano who was smiling at you and when you turned left, you saw Karma smirking at you. Oh no. This spells more than trouble. 

When the plane took off, you shut your eyes tight and held on to the seat handle till your knuckles turn white. Asano pulled you closer to his arms and tried to reassure you that everything is fine. You might not see it but you sense that Karma was probably glaring at the both of you.

Once it was settled, meals were up next. The air steward walked down the aisle at the same time and when they both reached your row, the two red-orange-whatever hair guys ask you at the same time, "What do you want to eat?" Once again, they have their own staring competition. You ignored them and ordered your meal from the left side. Asano was clearly not happy but oh my god how old are they actually? 

Asano, I aint cheating on you just cause I ordered food from Karma's side of the aisle.

Karma, you didn't strike a lottery, stop smiling so happily.

You took your food but didn't know which side to lean more towards to better eat your food but the logic is the same the one when you are in the cinema you know, when you get the middle seat which arm rest is yours? BOTH I TELL YOU. BOTH. 

One thing for sure, the flight isn't going to be smooth. May god bless your damned soul.

HEY GUYS. PLS COMMENT MORE BECAUSE I FEEL SAD AND LONELY. OH AND I MADE A TINY KARMA X OC STORY. PLS CHECK OUT (SHAMELESS SELF ADVERTISE) I LOVE YOU ALL.