Chapter 29

"Alright class, do you guys still remember what I taught you? You kiddos better."

"Yes, bitch-sensei" The class said in unison

Really? This was how the class called their teacher? Then why isn't Koro-sensei called creepy-but-awesome-af-sensei? Because too long, right. Or maybe because he might just destroy you like the moon ahaha. The current lessons are much more easier and more slow paced. You were given one question for five minutes now. Back in that hell hole, you only had two per questions. Man, this was hella bargain. The only bitch part was that you couldn't sneak text anymore. The agility of the teacher's eyes here were inhumane. Koro sensei will snatch your phone before you even unlock it and Kara-no-sympathy-suma sensei will give you the eagle eye and confiscate it before anything. Bitch sensei on the other hand will just ask you if you were texting your boyfriend and want some juicy gossip. You wouldn't have mind, just that it was in front of the whole class that you minded. Back in shit hole, no one gave a fuck as long as you can do equations lol.

Currently you really hate the number three. You seem to be able of only pronouncing the beautiful greenery trees... BUT NEVER THE GOD DAMN NUMBER THREE. FUDGE YOU TH SOUND. (Fun fact, I am too lazy to correct myself so i always say tree instead of three ahaha). You cold see fumes on Bitch sensei head because she had spent the past 15 minutes trying to correct you but heyyy your tongue refuse to listen to your command. But that was all your troubles for today basically. Today was a good day.

You spoke too quickly. Asano gave you a text saying to meet him at the waterfall hill and he was already there. Really? He didn't expect you to have any friends and have any appointments? You questioned him and all he sad was.

"Who would want to meet you?"

Ok fine, that was true. Lil mofo getting everything about you correct.

You walked a nice path created by god knows who, possibly koro sensei but who knows, you don't, to the waterfall hill and you saw his back view. A back view that you actually missed so much. The back view that you secretly looked from your window whenever he sent you home. His annoying orange hair ( SEE WHAT I DID THERE? ) that he thought would flow with the wind or something. Asano then turned around and saw you standing there. Asano stood up and you could see there were a slight torn on his white shirt and there was a lot of dirt. Without realising, you went up to Asano and patted the dust away from his shirt. Asano saw the chance and took it. He grabbed your hand and pulled you towards him. You nearly fell for god sake.

"Asano Gakushuu, were you trying to-"

"Shhh. Shut up."

You had a grumpy cat face on and let him hug you. You couldn't care less anymore.

"I'll take you back, no matter the price."

"Hey now you stupid fool-"

"Fuck my reputation."

"Ok then."

You don't know for how long but the both of you just hugged and didn't let go for maybe a good two minutes. Just embracing, nothing wrong. You started to wonder if he fell asleep.

"My my, now please stop the lovey dovey thing in front of me and the innocent trees." The sound was so similar that you couldn't help but recognise, Karma Akabane. You looked at the red hair that puts your red face into shame and your red face has already put tomatoes into shame. Competitors please stop coming up.

Asano then glared at Karma and both had electricity flying out of their eyes and you wanna run. The tension was not tense but like, haunted house plus the moment before giving out your test paper and receiving your results? Yup. That tense.

"Long time no see (Y/N) chan" - Karma

"Eh, long time no see? But I didn't want to see you damn it!" - Angry you

"You hurt me, lil flower" - Karma

You buried your face into Asano chest with an attempt to not whack Karma.

"Go away Karma Akabane." - Asano

"Asano Gakushuu, this isn't your territory."

"What are you talking? This one here is mine."

"OI OI OI" - Poor you

The glaring totally intensified and you wanted to push them both into the water. Please, kami, help.

Oh and if you spot Asian, it's just Asano but mac was being a bitch about it.