Chapter 10: A Marvelous Assist

Start from the beginning

"Don't you worry Terra, I shall be having a good word with both of them >:\. You go on ahead, and I shall send them after you"

Terra nodded to her "then...I'll go get my stuff and be ready to head on out. Still...I wish I didn't have to go on my own but nevermind"

"Then...why don't I arrange something for you?" asked Histoire attracting his attention "There's a group of informants that regularly keeps me updated on all the going's on of Planeptune, keeping the peace on a day-to-day basis"

"That sounds rather useful, particularly since you're on your own"

"It is indeed. Now then, I shall call upon these informants to see if one of them would wish to accompany you to Lastastion. That way...it would ease my worries about sending you on your own"

Terra felt a little humbled "you...don't have to go to these lengths for me you know?"

"Maybe not...but I choose to :-)" Histoire said with a beaming smile and eyes closed "Now then...I shall prepare for them to meet you on your way. Now go get ready"

"Alright, I will" Terra rushed back into his room, getting changed rather quickly, before getting his backpack and his sword "and I'm ready to go"

"Safe travels Terra, and don't be long"

"I'll be careful...and thank you" with a small Terra went out of the room, with a small wave goodbye. mHistoire thought to herself 

"I'm not sure why, but I feel the strong need to watch over him...and ensure his growth goes well. A boy of a clear heart, yet strong power, can easily be swayed by others. Maybe...I just want to make sure he grows up well. Now then...to make the call"

Sometime had passed with Terra had just come out of a nearby item shop to stock up on his trip ahead "I got some healing herbs, simple medicines and some food and drink for the trip ahead. Right let's go" as Terra went onwards, from a nearby rooftops, someone was moving along them.

With decent speed, and graceful jumps, a girl of orange hair was easily traversing the rooftops towards the entrance of the town. Attached to her ear was Mic, to which she heard her instruction "Speaking, what's your request? Ahuh, ahuh, Histoire has requested a guide? Who for? Ahuh...ahuh, alright I'll scan for him now"

Jumping between rooftops to get towards the gateway of the town, the girl began looking out "Right I'm in position, can I have his description please? Ahuh, ahuh...there found the target. Tell Histoire I'm happy to oblige and will report my findings later in the day" she looked upon Terra who was walking towards the gate "Finally...my chance to go Lastation. I hope he's okay in behaviour, but we'll see"

Terra was about to reach the gateway to the open field "Hey you, is your name Terra?" Terra scanned round for the source

"Hello? Who's there?" he said searching round

"I'm the one who Histoire asked to guide you, that is to Lastation as an escort"

"Oh...are you one of those informants she mentioned?" he said trying to search for the owner of the voice "Hmm could I see you physically please? I'm worried I'm tripping about now"

"Oh hang on" from nowhere a girl with orange hair dropped in-front of Terra, making him jump.

The girl had landed quite softly on her feet, and one hand before rising up to her feet...which brought Terra a shade of red as he looked at her "Well Terra...it's nice to meet you. My codename is Marvelous AQL...it's good to meet you" before Terra was a girl of little above average height, with beyond chin-length orange hair and a large chest that were on par in size with Plutia's in her HDD form and maybe equal size to Vert's (If maybe a smidge off)