Caught

Pic of characters in this chapter
Hannah's POV

I can't wait for tonight. Amanda my best friend said.

Yeah it's gonna be so fun. I said stretching.

We are going further down to the east side of Jaysville ( made the town name up Idk of it exist) to street dance until the cops come. I love dancing it helps me express myself. I usually sing because I'm not afraid because what's worse than having an abusive mother kick you out of the house well I actually ran away. Besides that I'm not singing because they said the cops have a new station that's closer so we need to hurry it up.

Me and my friends live in this old abandon wear house so that we can survive in the bad storms that happen here.

The party starts at midnight and its 11:30 so we started to ride the bikes we stole last week there.
___________________

We got to the party and everyone cheered we may only be fourteen but we're pretty popular on the streets for dancing. As soon as we got there we saw Alex already on the dance floor.

Hey Alex why didn't you wait for us we're only 5 minutes late. I said getting on the dance floor.

Put in the Am I Wrong! I yelled at the guy playing music.

The song came on and we danced why'll everyone cheered.

We didn't get to finish the dance because we heard police sirens everybody ran away I went to get my bike but tripped.

I got up to run but they were close so I pulled on my hoodie before they tackled me to the ground. They put me in cuffs and a women came up to me and pulled of my hood.

They gave me looks of pity when they saw I was young.

Are you okay sweetie why are you out here? The women asked.

Yes I'm fine and I was out here because I was dancing. I said.

OK let's get you back to the station she said to me.

Fine.

_______________________________________________

We're are your parents? Officer Adams says in a calm voice.

I don't know tell me when you find them.

He gave me a look of pity.

Stop looking at me like that! I yelled at him.

Like what?

Your giving e looks of pity I
don't need your pity.

He walked out and a girl came in after a while.

What's your name sweetie? She asked.

Tell me your first.

OK my name's Kelly now you.

My name is Hannah.

I'll be right back with some food k? She Asked me.

OK.

Kelly's POV

We're will she go. Adam asked me.

Well she seems to trust me more than you so many she can go with me I said

That sounds good.

OK I'll tell her.

I went into the room to see her taping the desk nervously.