Chapter 27: Revealing their secrets

Comenzar desde el principio

I look at Jimin and he just look at me.

Jimin: I already knew it. That's why I did my best to get rich so that I can take Young Hee again. But, I didn't told Young Hee about it.

Mr. Jang: Wae?

Jimin: Because I'm waiting for a right time. I already planned something, but it's ruined now because of what happened. But don't worry, I'll think a better plan, so in the end, they'll pay for what they've done.

Mrs. Jang: They killed the ones who will disagree to them. They also killed the Seo family. But I guess that their daughter is still alive.

I'm so shocked. Maybe it's Iseul's family?

Me: Do you know their daughter's name?

Mr. Jang: I remember that Sang Hoon once told me that their daughter's name is Iseul. But I'm not sure.

Me: B-but... do the Seo family were friends to my what so called parents before?

Mr. Jang: Yes, they're friends before. But the Choi family betrayed them just because they didn't agree to what they want. So they killed them and took all of their property.

Me: What?! Their daughter is my friend. What should I do now?

Mrs. Jang: You should tell her about it. Don't keep it to her, because she would be very angry once she knew that you already knew that your parents killed her family, but you keep it as a secret to her. She's your friend after all. Also apologize. It's okay if she's angry, we can't blame her. But soon I'm sure she'll forgive you. You don't know it after all, do you?

I shook my head. And she gave me a smile.

Mrs. Jang: It will be alright.

Silence filled the room, until Mrs. Jang broke the silence.

Mrs. Jang: Young Hee... I have something to tell you. I know you'll be surprised. I should've done it before.

Me: What is it Mrs. Jang?

Mrs. Jang: Your family.... Your real parents your brother.

My eyes widened when she said it. What's with my family?

Mrs. Jang: The Choi is the one who killed your family.

I'm so shocked right now and I can't help but to cry.

Mrs. Jang: They're the ones who killed your family because... back then they're just poor, and they're friends with your real parents. They're very jealous because of your parent's wealth... They decided to take your brother away from your parents and sent him to someone. Then after years, they killed your parents and they took you so that in the future, they will force you to marry Ji-Hoon.

Me: WHAT?! It's all a plan! How could they?!

Mrs. Jang: Yes, it's all a plan. I'm very sorry, it's our fault. We let them do this, all we could do is to say that it's wrong but we didn't do something. We become so coward to the point that we just do what they want, because we're afraid that they'll do the same to us and killed us all. I'm so sorry.

She started to cry too.

Mrs. Jang: If we... took an action before, it can't be happen. Maybe Ji-Hoon is still alive, maybe everyone is still alive. I'm so sorry, it's all because of us. It's all because of our fear and irresponsibility. Maybe if we did the right thing... maybe you didn't lose your brother and your parents. Your friends didn't lose her family as well and also maybe Ji-Hoon is still alive.

Me: It's alright. I didn't blame you. I become weak too, doing what they want me to do. Even though how much I hate it, I will still do it, because I;m also scared.

Mrs. Jang: Thank you, thank you for forgiving us. I promised I'll help you to find your brother. We can't let them to kill someone again. No more, we need to fight for our rights.

Jimin: Yes, we'll do whatever it takes just for them to pay for what they've done to us. Not only to us, but also to other people as well.

Mr. Jang: Yes, and their wealth is not because of their success. It's because of their crimes. Their wealth is because of your parents Young Hee, and also to Iseul's parent's wealth. It belongs to you, and to your friends. Not to them.

Me: Yes, I'll take it. It's from my parents. And I'm very young to understand the situation like this before.

Mr. Jang: yes. By the way, we'll help you to find your brother. I knew the person who adopted your brother.

I become so happy hearing that there's still a chance that I can find my long lost brother. My one and only relative.

Me: Yes thank you! Can you tell me who's that person who adopt my brother?

Mr. Jang: Yes, they're the Jung family. But they're in Japan. It's been a year since I talk to them. But don't worry, we can go there and ask.

Me; Yes, thank you. But... may I ask how did you know all of these? I mean all of their secrets?

Mr. Jang: They're our friend for a long time. We knew them, they will do anything just to get what they want. They don't care about others, they only care for themselves. Now we realize that they didn't do anything to us even though we disagree for what they want, is because of Ji-Hoon. Because they want Ji-Hoon to marry you, so that they can take all of our wealth, and if that happen, they'll agree if you want a divorce to Ji-Hoon. And I'm sure, they will killed us too. We're too blind to realize that before.

Jimin: Why are they so addicted to money? They don't even know how to be successful.

Mrs. Jang: I also think that they will also plan to use Jimin. But I guess all of their plan ruined because of what happened.

Jimin: Yes, they will use me too. You're right, Mrs. Jang. After Ji-Hoon, I'm the next. They will let me date Young Hee so that they can take my wealth until I get poor again. They're pretty smart for doing a crime like these.

Me: Yes. They need to pay for what they've done. Let's help each other so that they get what they deserve.

Mrs. Jang: Yes, we promise that we'll help you to find your brother Young Hee.

Me: Thank you.

After that we eat. They become our friend. I can't believe what they've done. Thanks to Mr. and Mrs. Jang I already knew all of their secrets. I just wish that we can find my brother and also I wish that Iseul didn't leave me. She's a very good friend, and I don't want to lose her.

Mrs. Jang's Pov

We told Young Hee all what she have to know. I reveal the secret of Sang Hoon and Su-Bin. I'm so very angry at them. I can't forgive them. We decided to help and support each other so that they'll get what they deserve. To pay for what they've done. We also promised Young Hee to help her find his long lost brother, Yoon Kwan Soo. I'm sure that they changed his last name to Jung, but I also heard that they change his name. But I don't know what is his name is after they changed it.

But we knew that they live in Japan. I guess that we need to talk to them. It's been a year since we talk to them. I guess there's still a chance for Young Hee to find his long lost brother. We'll help her, we'll help each other so that in the end, we can get revenge and they get what they deserve. We can't let them do the same again. NEVER! 

Ji-Hoon my son, just wait, I will avenge your death. 

~~~

A/N: Thanks for reading. I hope you like it. By the way, our class will start on Monday, so I can barely update. But I'll do my best to update if I have a free time. Thank you!