Eight

❧

Namjoon and Jimin texted all throughout the night. About anything, everything, and nothing.

They started running out of things to talk about and remebered they had school in the morning so they decided to say good night.

The morning came quick, the sun was shining throughout all of Seoul. It was start of another boring school day, but luckily it's near the end of the school year. But again, sadly, Jimin was failing one class... English.

Jimin was a very smart kid, but English wasn't his strongest subject. He was told if he can raise his D to a C, he wouldn't have to go to summer school.

Throughout the day Jimins mind was filled with thoughts on how he could raise his grade. Namjoon noticed that jimins bubbly spirit was gone.

"Hey, you ok Jimin?" He asked

"Yup, everything is just~ peachy." Said Jimin in a glum tone.

"Jimin~, what's wrong?" He attempted an aegyo but turned out into horror aegyo.

(A/n: like t

(A/n: like t.o.p's horror aegyo)

Jimin had a cringe attack,
"oh god! I'll tell you, just never do that face again!" He exclaimed.

"Yus!" said Namjoon.

"I'm failing English and I have to rais my D to C to pass or I'll go to summer school, happy?" He stated.

"Oh what, that's all? I can totally help you." He said cheerfully.

"Heh." Jimin said dumbfounded.

"Yeah! I lived I the states for about 3 years and I learned a lot of English over there." He exclaimed.

"Oh ok, thanks! Do you want to study at my house?" He asked while collecting his things.

"Your house is fine." Said Namjoon doing the same as Jimin.

"Alrighty then!" They both walked out hand in hand and on the way out, their group of friends started yelling and chanting.

"CUTE! AWW! NAMMIN NAMMIN NAMMIN!" They began drawing attention which Jimin didn't like. He grew more shy and hid himself in Namjoon by nuzzling his face into his chest and hugging him tightly.

A couple of their female classmates saw and squealed, which made him hug him more tightly. Namjoon thought this was extremely adorable, but he knew Jimin didn't like attention. So he gave a glare at every one to shut up, which they did in an instant.

"It's ok Jimin, I'm here." He said softly as he stroked his head. Jimin calmed down a bit and they returned to their walk to Jimin's house with their hands linked.