Two

❧

School went by in a flash, jimin made some new friends and a couple of new new ones in his other classes. Jimin thought to him self maybe this new school won't be so bad. Jimin waited for his new friends at the schools gate with a wide grin on his face.

That happy grin soon faded away when he saw Namjoon walking his way with other friends.

"What's up loser!" Namjoon slammed Jimins book to the ground, he bent down to pick them up only to be kicked to the ground. Namjoon walked away laughing, Jimin stayed on the ground till hoseok and the others came.

"Jimin! Are you you ok, who did this!?"

"Namjoon." he breathed out as he tried to stand up.

"That bastard. He broke your glasses and he even made your head bleed! Let's go guys." Hoseok helped Jimin up and they started walking over to hoseok's house.

They made it to a grey two story house with two flower beds on each side, it looked cozy.

"I'm home mom!" Hoseok shouted from the door. As we removed our shoes his mom walked out of the kitchen wiping her hands on her apron.

"Welcome home hoseok! And hello again yoongi, seokjin and kyungsoo. Oh! Who's this, what happened?" She started cleaning the blood off of Jimins temple with a dish towel she happened to have.

"This is Jimin, he was pushed to the ground and he hit his head."

"Welcome Jimin, Make yourself at home and if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask! Hoseok go get him a band aid please?" She asked with a great smile.

"Thank you." I responded. They all headed up towards hoseoks room and all they did was eat, play, and repeat. They were all tired so they decided to talk for a while.

"So, how's school been Jimin? Asked Seokjin.

"So far so good, I've made some more friends in my other classes." I said with a wide grin.

"That's great, keep it up." Said kyungsoo.

"But..." I stopped.

"But what?" They said in unison.

" I'm still worried about Namjoon, he sits next to me in my first period." I said discouraged.

"Fuck him. He doesn't know what he's doing, but don't worry you have us to have your back."

"Yeah!"

With that Jimin started to cry. The others panicked a bit, confused as to why started cry.

"I-I'm sorry it's just, I'm really grateful to have you guys as friends. I had two friends back in my old school like you guys that always had my back, I really miss them." Stated Jimin while sobbing uncontrollably.

"Thanks Jimin, we're happy to have you as a friend too" said kyungsoo.

"Hey guys, is it ok if I get something of my chest?" Said Jimin.

"Of course you can tell us anything if it makes you feel better!" Said seokjin.

"Ok here it goes. When I was 13 years old my dad... Died in a car accident. After that I became really sad and closed everyone out expect for my two best friends. Everyone thought that I was weird that I became really quite but that's because they didn't know. Then they would start taking advantage of my silence and the would call me names and..." Jimin stopped and started crying more.

Hoseok, yoongi, kyungsoo, and seokjin huddled around Jimin and gave him a big hug.

"It's ok Jimin, thanks for sharing this, it must have been hard for you to tell us."

After the talk session Jimin tried fixing his glasses so his mom wouldn't find out but sadly he failed. But miraculously hoseoks dad came home and he knew how to fix jimins glasses. Jimin insisted that he'd pay his dad for fixing his glasses but his dad said its on the house for being good friends with hoseok.

After everything that's happened, they went to sleep peacefully and happy.

They woke up to the smell of bacon and eggs. As they walked down stairs, Mr. And Mrs. Jung Greeted them good morning as they served them their food.

"Hey, since today is a day off, you guys want to walk around town?" Hoseok suggested. They all nodded as they ate. Once they wash the dishes and got dressed they left the house with excitement.

They walked around the city to see what they can do until they stumbled upon a arcade/laser tag.

"Lets go in here!" Said kyungsoo excitedly.

They all agreed and walked inside. They played a few games and won prizes, Jimin got a slap bracelet, kyungsoo got a toy microphone, seokjin got a pink bouncy ball, Hoseok got a toy horse, and Yoongi chose a toy gun that made laser sounds. After they showed off their toys they headed over the the back which was were the laser tag was.

Each team needed five people so they have to wait for another group to come. After awhile the staff said they have a challenger. They started to get ready with their vest and guns, as they walked out to meet their opponents.
Jimin heard a familiar muffled laugh but shook it off. Once the opponents walks out of the changing room Jimin froze, His opponent was Namjoon.

PJM
What the fuck? Why is he here, why does he have to ruin my day off! I just won't make eye contact.

I stand still, not looking in his direction but I sneak a few glances his way. He was really tall I probably reached to his chin. While we were waiting for the teams inside to finish we had to stand close to each other cause the room was very small.

I was really close Namjoon which made me really scared cause he'll probably do something to me.

KNJ
Why is this loser here? I came here to spend time with friends and have fun, not hang with freaks. Ugh, why is Jimin so close it's making me uncomfortable.

"Hey scoot back a bit will ya." I commanded.

"I would if there was enough room for me to move." He flinched.

"Well then make room!" I pushed him against the wall causing his glasses to fall off.

"Ow, I can't see! Where did my glasses go?" Jimin was frantically looking for them all over the ground. I saw his glasses but I pushed them farther away causing him to fall on his chin and biting his lip.

I wanted to laugh but when he got up he was bleeding. "Oh."

"Come on not cool man." Said Namjoons friend Mark as he picked up jimins glasses.

"Thank you" Jimin bowed slightly.

"No problem, and sorry my friend can be an ass."

"Hey!" I whined while punching mark in the arm. Jimin giggled. How cute.

Wait... What.