Max & Y/N Smut!

"Bye y/n!" The three boys shouted as you walked away and waved. You and Max were on your way to his hometown to see his parents. The flight there was pretty boring so you decided to get some rest. When you got there, you and Max had a quick lunch and go home.

Max walked beside you, lugging his bags behind him as you did with yours. He had a scowl on his face which made you question whether he was alright.

"Max?" You asked.

"What?"

"You okay?" You were concerned. Maybe a rude passenger or stressed pissed him off.

"Peachy." You decided not to push further because you knew it'd spoil his mood even more. You were going to stop by his parents house for dinner and they would certainly not like a grouchy Max.

After calling an uber, the both of you headed to the hotel you guys were staying in and got ready. You wore a sundress, which wasn't over the top. It was basic, a strapless red sundress that hugged your hips nicely and the bottom was high-low. Max wore his usual attire, a undertale shirt and jeans.

After a while of the two of you decided to rent a car and having to deal with traffic, the both of you arrived to his parents house, and you were welcomed with hugs and smiles. The dinner table was filled with a variety of foods and different options to choose from. You took a seat next to Max.

"So y/n, how was your vacation?" Max's mom asked.

"Amazing, the beach was beautiful and just the feel of everything was great," you replied.

You continued eating and chatting with the rest of Max's family. You noticed that he was still quiet. You internally sighed and focused back on the conversation. Soon, dessert was being served and while you were about to take a bite of the slice of cake you had, you felt Max's hand on your knee.

You ignored it, but couldn't help to fix your gaze on Max. He didn't say anything. You knew about the one shots and imagines, some of them describing a situation like this. You weren't a kinky person, but you did think about the dirty things written by Max's fans. You secretly hoped it would happen sometime. You bit your bottom lip and tried not to think about any of it.

"Thank you so much for coming to dinner." Max's mom said to you both as you headed out the door.

"Thank you for inviting us." you smiled. Max hugged each of his family members and you two went inside his car.

"You're mine," Max spoke after a bit of silence.

"What?"

"I saw the way the other boys were staring at you," he gritted through his teeth.

You mentally laughed once you realized that he was talking about at the airport. "'Course Max. But they weren't even like that."

Once more, he didn't say anything and focused back of the road. You felt a small smirk grow on your face...immediately getting an idea. Your hands rubbed up and down your thighs, finally reaching underneath the skirt of your dress. From the corner of your eye, you could see Max's jaw tighten and his gaze flashing over to you quickly. He shifted his position.

You slowly pulled down the lace underwear you were wearing, stopping just at the straps of your heels. Your fingers gripped the hem of the dress, and you pulled it down as if you were trying to act innocent. You batted your eyelashes at Max. "Maxy" you pouted. Normally, he'd cringe at the childish name...but this wasn't normally.

"W-What?" He stuttered a bit, losing his focus. He regained his composure as fast as he could, but it was obvious he was distracted by the tightness of his jeans.

"I'm all yours. I'm your good girl, right?" You whispered seductively.

"Y/n stop," he said trying to continue to act strong.

You rubbed over the bulge in his jeans and he bit his lip. "Fuck, he groaned. He was 20 miles over the speed limit. You were only a few minutes away from the hotel. You kept rubbing his bulge, but not actually taking it out. Max pulled into a parking spot and he pulled you into his lap.

"Max, we can't here...someone could drive by."

"Babe, it's late at night."

You didn't respond further more and ground your hips against his. Max buried his head into your neck and sucked on the skin. Your eyes fluttered shut and you whimpered.

"Mine. You're all mine."