Preference - You catch him staring at you

Adam- Your favorite time of day was when you headed out after a long day of classes for your daily dose of candy from across the crowded street. Without fail, you were never the only one making the stop at the store at the same exact time because a bearded guy with deep brown eyes would be there as well. You knew he always chose chocolate while you went for gummy sweets. As you slid the last pieces of candy in the transparent bag, you quickly turned around only to meet the man's gaze upon you. He looked away fast but eventually turned around and asked if you wanted to meet somewhere else other than the candy shop.

Youtube sensation RedVacktor- "You want milk or coffee'?" "Milk please." That's how every morning started with you and Red, you would prepare breakfast and from a nearby room Red would answer what he wanted while cleaning the house before leaving for the day. What was different that morning was that you were so busy following your routine and cooking breakfast that you hadn't realized Red lovingly looking at you from the kitchen table as you worked your magic. Feeling safe from not getting caught, he'd move his eyes from the food to you and that's when you noticed he was in the room because he'd dropped a fork. Catching him looking at your butt you just laughed and kissed his cheek.

Max- Walking aisle through aisle in the local record shop browsing for new rock CD's, you couldn't help but notice that a lanky red haired fellow seemed to retrace your path wherever you went. At first you thought nothing of it, but as you reached the fourth row of vinyls, you looked over your shoulder to see if he was there and indeed he was. You caught him looking at you and turning your head back, an uncontrolled smile appeared while the boy's cheeks reddened from getting caught in the act.

Barney- You and Barney had a dinner party to attend, celebrating a party that Barney's friend had started. After shopping all day for the right outfit, you offered Barney to just come dress in your flat so that you could both leave at the same time. You had been friends for so long that you didn't mind changing in front of him because you felt comfortable in his presence. As you changed your bra, and adjusted your underwear, you glanced at the mirror and saw Barney inconspicuously looking at your half naked body. You coughed obnoxiously and startled him making him jump and look away. "Next time just ask," you said smiling at him.

Ross- Waking up only to realize that your foot had crushed your glasses was not the ideal portrayal of a good morning but that's what happened to you. Walking slowly a few blocks down, squinting and hoping not to run into anyone, you found the shop that sells glasses. You asked for help to a guy who you couldn't really see but identified as an employee. He suggested a few styles that you may like and helped you find your price range. As you tried the last pair of glasses, everything came back to focus and you saw the man's face for the first time because he was unconsciously staring at you. Collecting himself he walked to the counter and sold you the pair. You just caught his name tag before telling him, "I'm glad I can see now cause if I had missed your face, Ross, I wouldn't have lived with myself."