Preferences - Best Friends in Love.

These gave me the feels.

-

Red - When you did the simplest things like moving your hair away from your eyes, bite your lips, writing with a concentrated look on you, Red would always take notice. He loved the way you did everything but hated how he couldn't do them with you. Unknown to him, you did the same things. You always paid attention to him and secretly acted like you didn't take notice when you really did. One day, it was so unbearable for Red not to bring your face to level with his and give in to his feelings, risking everything. It was completely worth it.

Ross- Your whole group of friends was mixed with your old friends and Ross' new ones. One time your best friend and one of Ross' friends got into a relationship that almost tore the group apart when they broke up, so the terms were that no one could date within the group. Little did they know that you and Ross didn't abide to the rule. You'd always been friends but lately things got more intimate and you decided to progress into a real relationship. The best part was keeping it a secret from everyone.

Adam- He fell in love with you the moment you fell asleep on his chest on the first week you got to know each other. What got him was how comfortable you felt around him, how nice you were and your loyalty for him already. Since he found out what he felt for you, he let them be known to you that same day as you woke up. You didn't know what to think first, and told him you'd just be friends for a bit, but then as you stayed over at his place more often and as his affections became more known, you gave in and realized you really liked him for more than just a best friend. Getting together was great because you already knew everything about each other and nothing felt forced.

Barney- At the time when you and Barney decided to date you never meant for it to turn out into a full blown relationship like it had. You started off by not knowing anything about each other, it was just attraction but as the months went by and you talked more than you made out, Barney found you to not only be a great kisser but also a very interesting person. You too, changed your mind about him, you saw him as more than a handsome man, you saw his kindness and lightness of heart. Nothing could have worked out better for you two because not only were you passionate about each other, you were also each other's best friends.

Max- You and Max were each other's best friends. It was hard for both of you to talk to new people, let alone build friendships with them, so you kept to yourselves. Over the years, when you and Max matured together, you had promised that no matter what happened you'd be honest to each other. "Max, I can't keep this to myself anymore because I feel like I'm lying to you. I don't just love you as a friend, I love you as in, I've fallen in love with you," once your confession was out of the bag, he stared at you for a long while, not sure if he heard you right, "Do you have any idea how long I've felt this way for you?" that's when he promised never to be afraid to tell you anything.