Youtube sensation RedVacktor & Y/N Smut!

A/N: wELL, I didn't do homework and I had all these written from a while back so why not post them amirite?

-

You tears couldn't hold back any longer when you entered the cab. You felt stupid. You let Red lead you on for three months; you wasted three months with a relationship that wasn't going anywhere. The driver looked through his mirror every once and awhile you let out louder sob, but you probably weren't his first crier. Moving wasn't a option for you on your budget. You would have to stay there and watch him like you used to, but with a different view.

You arrived at your apartment and paid the driver more than you probably should of before running into your building. Luckily, you had the elevator to yourself so you could ride up alone. By the time you made it to your apartment, you knew your face was a mess. Your back slid down your closed door. You were able to see Red's apartment making memories flood back like a hurricane. You kicked off your heels as tear fell from your eyes.

"Y/N," you heard a voice belonging to Red. You were unresponsive. "Y/N, please, I know you're in there and I know I fucked up. I just need you to listen if you don't want to talk about it," he began. "I know my intentions were wrong. Yes, it was an asshole move; I'll admit that, but I got to know you. The moment we had our first conversation, I knew you were different. I never thought I would love someone, honestly. I know the stuff people said were true, but I wanna change, Y/N; I wanna change because I really love you. I do. I actually wanna go and meet your parents and maybe move in with you one day. I want to get serious with you, and I mean that. I love you, Y/N. "

You were still listening. You softly smiled at his sweet words, but you still felt hurt in your heart. You sighed as you got up from the ground to open up the door.

"Red." You opened the door to meet his troubled face. "You wanted to use me."

"And I hate myself for that. If I knew I was going to love you one day, I would have never did the shit I did in the past, and I mean that." His hand ran against yours. You could see how nervous he was. His hands were a bit clammy. "And I wanna kiss you right now because I'm looking at you now and-"

Your lips moved over onto his causing you to melt. His nerves slowly went away as your hands caressed his face. His tongue grazed on your lower lip, begging for entrance. You allowed it as his lips moved onto your neck.

"Jump," he mumbled in your neck, placing his hands on your bottom helping lift you up.

His mouth was still attached to your neck while your arms were around his.He carried you to the back of your apartment to your bedroom. Tiny moans left your lips as you held on for the ride to your room.

"Wait, Red, no," you sighed out, moving your neck away from his lips. You had almost made it to your room. "I feel like if we do this, I'll just be another notch in your belt, and I don't wanna be that for you," you told him.

"Y/N, you aren't gonna be that for me. I really love you," he smiled. "I wanna make love to you." He placed his forehead against yours before kissing you softly again.

You gave into him as he walked you into your room without breaking the kiss. He laid you on the bed.

"I love your lips." He leaned downed, his knee between your legs, pressing his lips on yours. "I love your eyes and your hair." He brushed some out of your face. "I love your body," he smirked, unzipping your dress and pulling it off. Instinctively, you covered yourself making Red chuckle. "I love that you don't think your body is beautiful, even though you should, because I can tell you it everyday." His lips moved down to your stomach, leaving small love bits.