12 | My First Kiss [M.E]

Your first kiss went a little like this.

-

Your pov

Valentines Day was the one day of year that the hopeless romantics crawled out of their lovey dovey caves and were accepted in society.

I, however hated Valentines Day; at the simple age of eight I swore off the sickly day and decided love wasn't worth the time, effort, or big fluffy teddy bears.

This year was no different, instead of spending the day with a significant other, I dressed in my most comfy pajamas and waited for Matt to arrive so I could start the new season of Orange Is The New Black.

It was our tradition on Valentines Day to have a movie marathon and talk trash about all the couples celebrating the cursed day.

"Did you get it?"I asked as I swung open the door to reveal Matt, in his signature pair of black sweatpants and MagCon hoodie.

"Did I get it? Or did I get three?!"He shouted showing me three packs of Oreos and I cheered.

"Matty, you're a legend!"I took a pack from him and head into the living room with him closely behind.

We got comfortable on the couch, which meant that I was laying in between Matts legs with his head on top of mine, and started the movie.

"So I saw this guy tying a five foot teddy bear to the top of his car, it was huge!"He said and I snorted in a very unladylike manner.

"And the girl will forget about it a month later, it's such a tragedy."I sighed and he laughed, as he played with my hair causing my eyes to close.

"Why do you hate Valentines Day so much anyways?"He asked and I looked up at him.

"I always believed that love wasn't real and feelings are just feelings so there shouldn't be a day dedicated to nonexistent love. I mean I'm a sixteen year old girl who has never been kissed or had a boyfriend, which is because love doesn't exist."I explained and Matt sat up causing me to sit up as well.

"What if I can prove to you that love does exist?"He asked, as I raised a eyebrow.

"And how exa-"I didn't get to finish my sentence because his lips were on mine and I slowly closed my eyes, melting into the kiss.

I ran my hands up his chest and played with the ends of his hair as his held onto my waist. We pulled apart, our foreheads resting against one anothers as we stared into eachothers eyes.

"What was that?"I asked, breathless and he smiled.

"Showing you that love is real,"He said and I smiled. "I love you, Y/N."

"I think I might just love you too."

A/N: This was just a cute, short little thing I came up with and decided that I would write for you all. Hope you enjoyed! Remember to vote, comment, add, and share! Keep being beautiful ✌

- @sierrahutson