6 | Sammy Wilkson

Younow with him.

___

Your POV

I sat on the kitchen counter, sipping a glass of tea and scrolling through Instagram absolutely bored in my pajamas which consists of Sammys sweatshirt and a pair of yoga pants with some black socks.

I set my cup in the sink and hopped off the counter, almost slipping and busting my ass but I managed not too.

I walked up to our bedroom to find Sammy laying on the bed, with his laptop on his lap.

"Baby come here, I'm doing a younow"He called me over and I slid into the bed beside him.

"Hey guys!"I said with a smile, waving at the camera and a whole bunch of messages rolled in.

I layed my head on Sams shoulder and played with his hand as he went through the questions and such. Ever so often they would ask me something but other than that it was pretty chill.

"Aw Y/N they want us to kiss"Sammy said looking over to me and I rasied an eyebrow. The sneaky little bastard.

"They definitely do n- oh wait nevermind"I cut myself off as the fans started to ask us to kiss.

I leant in and pecked his lips once but he leant in for another one which was longer and more passionate. His hand ended up on my cheek and my was on his chest as we both smiled at each other.

"Now go back to your fans"I ordered and resumed my original postion beside him, cuddled into his side.

"I agree, that was hot"He smirked at the screen and I rolled my eyes.

I pulled out my phone and went through my twitter feed, seeing people posting pictures of the kiss. I retweeted some and followed some people before going onto instagram.

"Dayum,"I muttered under my breath at a edit of Channing Tatum striping from Magic Mike XXL.

"What you looking at babe?"Sammy asked trying to see my phone and I locked it before he could.

"Nothing, just the hottest man alive"I smiled sweetly at him and discretely winked at the laptop. The fans were enjoying this.

"It better have been my page"He grumbles and I smirked while twirling my hair around my index finger.

"Nah it was a male strippers"I said before hopping out of bed so he couldn't grab me.

"What! Y/N!"He yelled making me bust out laughing.

"It was Channing T-Tatum! You're still the hottest p-person I know!"I shouted back inbetween laughs.

I hear him say goodbye to the fans before shutting the laptop and walking over to me.

"You know it's not funny to try my life like that"He said and I walked closer to him before wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Why would I want to watch a guy ride a pole when I can just ride you"I whispered into his ear and pulled him into a fast, hot kiss.

______

WOAH WHAT WAS THAT! Is it hot in here or is it just Sammy idk.

Remember to vote, comment, and share! Also leave some feedback in the comments since I know it's not perfect and please request some imagines.

Love you all,
@sierrahutson.