3| Taylor Caniff

You're boyfriend Taylor is on tour and he decides to give you a suprise visit.

A/N: I LOVE THIS ONE OMFG 😍😍

-

Your POV

I step out of the hot shower and grab a fluffly white towel from the rack, drying off my body and putting on my undergarments and throwing on my short dressing gown.

I sing along to Pillowtalk as I brush my hair out and blow dry it, letting it fall down in it's crazy beach waves.

"I hope this is how I'm greeted everytime I come home"I jump at the sound of someones voice and turn around to see my boyfriend Taylor.

"What are you doing here?"I ask, jumping into his arms and he hugs me tight as I do the same.

It's been two months since I've seen Taylor since he's touring with Magcon and I couldn't go with him this time.

"I missed you duh"He said, leaning down to kiss me and I kiss back hard.

I run my hands through his soft hair and he grips my waist. All the emotions from these past months are in this kiss.

I reluctantly break the kiss to breathe, a smile gracing my lips as I did so.

"I've missed you too Tay"I said and hugged him again, he swayed me back and forth.

"I'm staying till next week so we all a lot of time to make up"I look up at him to see a smirk on his face and I playfully push him away from me.

"You're disgusting"I scrunch my nose up and leave the bathroom, him following closely behind.

"but babeeeee I love you"He whines and tackles me onto the bed, attacking my sides with his fingers.

I squirm under him, laughing loudly as he tickles me. Finally he stops and just lays on top of me, with his hands on my sides and his head on my chest.

"You must be tired as hell, I'll go start on dinner and you can take a nap"I tell him while running my fingers through his soft hair.

I push him off of me and peck his lips before getting out of bed and throwing on some random clothes then heading down to the kitchen.

-

I was finishing plating the pasta and I feel Taylors arms go around my waist.

"You're supposed to be taking a nap"I said, turning to him and handing him his plate which he gratefully takes.

"I got hungry and you weren't there"He said sweetly before walking to the dinning room and I follow behind him with my own plate.

"So how is the tour so far?"I ask as we start eating and he shrugs.

"It's fun and the fans are amazing, one even made me this poster of us that was absolutely adorable but I forgot it at the hotel"He said smiling and I smiled too.

I love to see him happy and the fans are what does that, he loves them so much.
That's why I don't make a big deal about him going on tour because I should share him with the other people that love him as much as I do.

We quickly finish our meal and head into the cinema room to watch a movie, I brought a bunch of pillows and blankets so we can be comfortable.

Tay puts on the movie, the longest ride, and we cuddle on the couch.

I seriously couldn't ask for a better boyfriend or best friend.

_____

Taylor would be the best boyfriend and y'all can't even deny it. This is my favorite imagine out of all the imagines I write because it's cute and full of fluff.

Remember to vote, comment, and share! Also leave some feedback in the comments since I know it's not perfect and please request some imagines.

Love you all,
@sierrahutson.