22

The next morning i woke up to the king in bed sleeping away so i crawled out of bed and went to wash up and get into my new kimoto i got from a woman named yuko sakura, is very beautiful and long it had a beautiful set of lotus flours covring the arms and legs and a pink robon sash to tie in the back. Its real beautiful and it made me feel ritch, even though i lived in the Castle with the King and had lots of money because he gives me some it doesn't make me feel like I have money it makes me feel like I'm mooching off somebody even if he is my husband.
I'm truly being dressed and eating went out to the town to find Jamaica I can turn into a real makeup it's a good thing I practiced how to create things using DIYs from the computer before I traveled through time now I know how to make things modern Wayne without having to be modern about it. When I get back to the castle pulled out the things that I bought then went to the table to start creating some interesting things such as really cute pillows that I watched a while ago that I never really got energy to do I even managed to escape the room to look a little more modern using natural things.
It was very relaxing and made me happy to have the stuff being made.
Linda Kenney Walker he woke up to pillows all over the bed and really cute makeup everywhere on my desk and some other cool things I put together I put a nice jewelry box using some of the old One Tin Soldier I also kind of Snack Pack 2 My Hometown to find so are the things I can bring back so making the castle little more modern behind people's backs small as it is and bigger as I go because I believe having some modernist my world would be a little piece for me "room is looking different." he said looking around the room in amazement. "Thanks I said as I finished up my last pillowcase.
"How are you doing that, he asked as he walked toward me what kind of technology is this that you are using in the bedroom and where can I find it?"
I laughed and said "well for one I'm using stuff I got from home too you can find these and shops all across Japan in the modern world." I said laughing as I put down the rest of the pillow and put the Finish set on the bed. It was late in the evening and we just finished eating dinner and it was our second day together as husband and wife it was a very intense moment for me for now the house is finally free of people and I could finally function as a human being it was a while since we could act as basic people well for me that is the king always acted like the king just sweeter.

****

As Time passed and me and the King got to know each other a lot more our relationship and me being in the medieval Japan had grown to Great Lengths and next minute you know I was 20 years old and I was just having my second baby I had a lovely little boy that are named Kenji and the little girl that I've named Maya they were beautiful children and I was very happy to have them but almost like Icarus I was taking away from my happy little world and my family and was transformed back to my world where I was certainly parted from them and I couldn't see them anymore. I was heartbroken and I didn't know what to do until suddenly out of the blue my children and husband came back to me but in the modern world they look different but I could recognize them and I knew who they were and they were happy to see me as well. And I was back to having a happy world with a happy family.

The end