8

the next morning I woke up felling really happy from finally telling kaji my true feelings for him witch then made me blush even more just thinking about It

the next morning I woke up felling really happy from finally telling kaji my true feelings for him witch then made me blush even more just thinking about It. when I went to meet him outside he was already there with the table set up for tea he was smiling at me when he saw me. "how are you, he asked did you sleep well?" I smiled at him "yes I slept well and yourself?" as I sat down in the chair across from him and took a sip of the tea that was made it had a beautiful smell of cherry blossoms and even had a peddle in it floating in the tea it was beautiful I didn't want to drink it but I was thirsty so I did. "I slept wonderful thanks to that kiss I gave you." he said slyly but smiling.

"that's good at least you slept well, is there anything specific you have in mind for today I asked. as i put the teacup down on the table. "nothing in particular he said I'm probably going to do some paperwork and go to the archives and have some papers documented since a lot of things have happened recently that haven't been documented." he said Sounding so uninterested in what he was doing and then he looked at me smiled and put his hand on his chin "And what do you plan on doing my dear?" he asked. I looked up at him and Confused I don't know yet I haven't thought about anything that I would like to do right now." I said taking a bite out of the bread that was on my plate. "well then if you don't have anything specific heat said something totally cheerful why don't me and you go to the city together we can have a date what do u think?" sounding overly eager about what he suggested which sounded more like we should so go like an excited puppy. I smiled at him and then "I said why not it would be very nice and me and you haven't done anything since I got here." I said smiling at him.

when we were finished eating quickly departed back to my room to get ready for our date and the City as I looked at all the clothes I had I couldn't decide which one to wear even though they were all kimonos it drove me a little nuts but then I decided on the one I wanted to wear which was a pink kimono with beautiful cherry blossom petals all along the sides and a cute pink tie to go with my hair. shortly after I was dressed I want to go meet him outside the doors that led to the city he was wearing his basic clothes and his hair was let loose he looked really handsome and it made me blush when I reached him he smiled at me and so shall we go I nodded in agreement and then we left the castle to go to the city.