Day 2

|Day after auditions|

*Individual*

Harper: So, it's the day after auditions, and last night I received a text telling me I made it in! I'm super excited my music career is already soaring.

*Scene change*

I walk into the rose room and no one else is here. I break my guitar out and start to strum in A-minor for my original song I had written. It's called "Fall Of A Falling". After I finish, I here someone clap. Luke.

"Great Job, Harp." He calls me Harp because John gets mad when he calls me "sis".

I've known Luke since little. Yes, he was always full of himself. But in a good way, I guess. We always played pranks on John, and I would rant to Luke about how bossy John was to me. It was always this way, I guess. Luke is like another big brother to me. He's been there through it all.

"You should play that at open mic tonight." He adds. I shake my head,

"Oh, I dunno." I loosen up, "john will probably go all 'big brother' if he hears it, thinking i'm in love." I shiver. Luke laughs,

"Yeah well, you're old enough to." Huh. I guess I am...

"Well, I gotta go record some stuff with Jude." He gets up and I nod, putting my guitar away and slinging it on my back. "I'm glad you're part of this now." He adds and walks out. I smile to myself and walk out after him. I'm thirsty. Let's see what looks good at the junction.

~~

I walk into the junction and the smell of morning coffee and bagels fills the air. It's so nice to be here. I grab a muffin and as I'm looking around for a place to sit, I spot the boy from yesterday, sitting all alone. I smile. Yay!

"Hey." I drag on, talking as if he's one of my best friends. He is sipping his coffee and a grin cracks across his face as soon as he sees me.

"Hey! Long time no see!" He winks and my heart is as warm as the coffee he was drinking. Ooh, that's a good lyric. Besides that, I can't get distracted right now.

"So, you liking it so far?" He asks kindly. Maybe he's just being nice because I'm new.

"um, yeah!" I say and he chuckles. We talk and he explains everything about Lost And Found, and finally, he says he has to go to band practice. He starts to get up from his seat but I stop him.

"i never got you name..." He smiles, a charming sparkle in his eye.

"Theo." He smiles and pushes his chair in.

"Don't you wanna know my name?" I ask. He sighs.

"That can wait for another time. Because there will  be another time." He winks and next thing I know he's off. Its funny how he can be so charming and kind yet so mysterious the next minute. I guess that's why he's such a great musician.

I sit there smiling to myself for a while, thinking about him, composing lyrics, working on some new riffs. But I become distracted. Theo.