The Game

The game was so hyped at the 4th quarter. It was good vybes and it was really taking my mind off things. Cleveland was winning this one but I was still repping Golden state warriors. Especially one player, Lebrun Cooper, he was so finnnneee damn. The game was over and we could go meet the players, we went to the room and met all the players from the warriors they were so tall like damn what had they done that I wasn't doing ? I was tired of the meet and greet now and I hadn't seen Lebrun from I'm here so I stood in the corner until my sis and friends were ready to go but I could feel someone piercing in my soul damn who was so rude. I looked around and my eyes made four with Lebrun I felt my heart beat sped up seeing him walk come over.

"Hey" he said.

"Uh hi didn't you know staring at people was rude?"

"I'm sorry but ur so beautiful and that sass mouth tops it"

"Um ok thanks aren't you divorced ?" Damn why did I say that.

"How did you know that ?"

"The internet its the 21st century you know and I'm sorry for searching about my favorite player"

"Oh so u my Lil cheerleader huh " he licked his beautiful lips.

"Boy bye" we laughed and for half and hour we talked about the game and basketball overall we were really getting acquainted until Kristan came and broke it up saying we had to go if we wanna party the full time.

"Oh this is my sister Kristan"

"Hi" she said with a smile and glared at me. I shook my head knowing she thought something was between us like girl he just got divorced and I'm pretty much done.

"Wassup" he said.

"where y'all off to?"

"Oh a club near by you wanna come along ?" My sister asked I was so embarrassed I felt my cheeks heat up knowing he would say no.

"Sure I'll drive behind I'm gonna change and meet you guys in the parking lot" he sped off to the changing room and we walked out I was so shocked that he said yes. We waited in the parking lot for 15 minutes when he finally came out and nodded to us signaling he was ready we pulled out and he was in his car on our tail. I changed while we're on our way Kristan, Keisha and Lauren wore their outfits to the game. I hope this night won't be ruined because I was ready to turn up !!!

*******

I'm so excited for them although there's no "them" will there be ?
Let find out.

Comment and vote.