I'm done

"Girl what happened? " Katrina asked. I explained everything to her even down to the false story I told the police. Tony was in the hospital and Katrina went to visit earlier, he told her he won't ever tell the police the real story , of course, he was going to do time for "trying to kill me" but he was willing because he did me wrong and all he wanted in return was forgiveness. That I know will never happen or maybe it will but I will never forget.

"I am done with dating, flirting, but mostly I'm done with love imma just do me fuck everything" I said.

"Sis are you sure you wanna be saying all that?" Katrina asked.

"Yes I'm done sis how much more can a human take huh?? How much more ?? I hate my life, I hate everything." I started crying and my sis in a hug I really needed.

****

Sitting in my couch sipping on my wine I scrolled through my insta , my likes were pouring in as usual. I placed my phone down and went to the bathroom looking in the cabinet for my razor ten minutes after I found it and placed my wine on the counter. Crying I started cutting on my wrist thinking why my life was so fucked up why everything thats bad I had to get it. Watching the blood drip I felt at ease for awhile, I was once suicidal and I'm sad to say I think its here again. I had counseling up to three years and I know I soon had to start again because this was too much for me. I dressed my cuts and wrapped it. I went to sit on my deck and lit a blunt. Making Os and doing my French inhale "damn this is the shit." Right in my moment my phone rang. It was Kristan, I picked it up.

"Yeah wassup?"

"Hey my friend Lauren and I was heading to a basketball game and I know you love basketball so I thought you wanted to come to get your mind off things"

"I preciate it babe but I'm really not in the mood for this."

"Ok. But its front seat tickets to golden state warriors and Cleveland cavaliers finals"

"Bitch whaaaaaatt?? What time y'all picking me up ?"

She laughed "by 8pm and we've also got back stage passes to meet the players and we're going clubbing after. If you wanna carry someone that's fine cause we got extra pass and ticket."

"Aight amma hit Keisha up see ya in a few, muah!"

"Muah!"

I called up Keisha and went to shower. After 30 minutes I came out and pulled up my black Victoria secret strapless bra, I lotioned my skin with coconut oil to get that shine then scented lotion to get rid of that scent, damn I looked good. Since it was a basketball game I wore my royal blue deep cut halter top, a high waist jeans shorts ripped at the front and my white air Jordan 8 championship sneaks. I know it hadn't been released yet until June 25th of this year but I had my "links." I sprayed on my Clive christian imperial majesty perfume. Let my hair down all curled up and applied light makeup. A few minutes after Kristan was blowing her horn outside. I had for clubbing cause I could change in the car after, I rushed out and we picked up the rest of the girls and head to the game.

********

Excuse all mistakes
Comment and tell me what u think  another secret let out she was once suicidal what caused this?
Vote vote vote hope I'll get votes in the near future 💋