Tea Time is Over.

My Young Travelers!
It seems you have reached the end, our Tea Time is now over. I hope during your stay your ideas have been sparked and you have taken plenty of sips of these lovely cups of creativitea.

But Not to fear!

Just because we aren't drinking tea anymore, doesn't mean you lose the flavours and inspiration, you can always go back through the book and revitalize yourself with cups of tea. And Just because your stay is over does not mean that opportunity comes to a miss.

Just around the corner, if you go back to maplefoot's profile, there is a new place in town. It might not be a tea place, but I hear this place sells cake. The place you are looking for is called Slice of Inspiration. So my young friends, go find a book called 'Slice of Inspiration' for your next shop for dialogue writing prompts, and little facts to add detail to your stories to spark something amazing in you.

I implore it's as good as this tea time. And don't hesitate to come back here anyway and have some more tea from the menu.

Don't forget to vote for the teas, and maybe even comment in admiring their flavour.

But Oh! Did i forget to mention! Tea Time and Slice of Inspiration are not your only dialouge and fun fact prompt books around, my most famous book which started this trend is still out there and hidden with beautiful story ideas. Go find Writers Juice, i implore you to see and look at it's wonder and fill your soul with imagination. 

-

So when I hit 200 reads with Writers Juice i was up to 30,000 reads and 5,000 votes. Suprisingly this book is more popular as it hits 200 reads, with 45,000 reads and 5,000 votes. While Writers Juice has now been growing in fame and has hit 103k. I'm so glad people like these books. I always found that prompts in the form of dialouge was so much better than book prompts. Because dialouge can not only develop a story but also develop characters, and gives you so many amazing ideas.
I must say, not I am struggling to find more dialouge prompts. So far Slice of Inspiration has 50 chapters ready to be published, but i'm going to have to go on a hunt to find some more dialouge prompts.

But at least I have so far provided you guys with almost 500 amazing prompts and I wish to continue with this awesome trend.

So if you enjoyed this book, please go check out my previous book Writer's Juice if you haven't already.
And go check out my new book: Slice of Inspiration. My new book can keep entertaining you with all these tributes of writing prompts.

As for where these prompts have come from, I found some on Pinterest and Tumblr, as well as prompts being made up by myself and some of my friends. (Not the facts, they are all true though.)

Thank you for supporting this book, thank you for all the votes, and all the comments, this book feels so loved for it, and i know it's popularity is not over yet, because more travelers will find this book and comment and vote, and I'm just heaps excited to read the comments. So go check out Slice of Inspiration and Writers Juice. And tell me what you think!

Love, Maplefoot.