Chapter 28: Captured

Začít od začátku

Jason: Jennifer! You can't do this. Remember what you said to me,*shakes her head no* that you love me and what about that kiss. Your mi..

J: No Jason! I'm not yours and I don't belong to you! That kiss and I love you was a lie. I played you only to gain your trust, but I felt nothing for you.

Lau: I hope you has friendly neighbor's by you cell cause...

Larry: you'll be in jail and who knows if you find dat perfect somebody in der. *laughs*

Jason: Shut up you mofo's! I'll hunt you down JJ, whatever it takes, I'll have you in my arms.

Finally the police officer was able to get him in the patrol car. I thanked the officer once more.

We headed to the car and larry told me to get in the passenger's side , I did as told. Meanwhile, they were both outside talking, of who knows what? Soon giving lau the cake. Moments later, larry hopped in driving off, after lau had already left. I see larry pass by mama's street.

J: Larry? We passed the street.

Larry: I know. We not going to mama's.

J: Why?

Larry didn't respond me after I had told him why. I just turned my body facing the window. I decided to get some shut eye before we got home. Just as I closed my eyes I felt a hand on my thigh. I looked at larry slightly, seeing him focused on the road soon stopping at a red light.

Larry: May I hold your hand, belle.

I turned back around and intertwined my fingers with his. Soon sleep taking over.

Lau's POV:
I called out larry, while J waited in da car.

Larry: Yea, mon frère.

Lau: Non take her back to Mama's house, D'accord.

Larry nodded his head without questioning why. I left as soon as possible back to mama house. Going in, mama looked at me wit cake in hand saying where J was.

Lau: She non feeling well mama. Larry drive her home.

Mama: Oh, dear.

Lau: Oui, mama. I'm gonna go now.

Mama: Okay, bébé.

Lau: One more thing...uh i-is it okay if grace stay here.

Mama: Of course, I non going anywhere.

Lau: Merci, mama *kisses her cheek*

I called out trey to drive me back home since I had no car. We leave saying bye to my brothers and sisters. I was in a hurry to go home. Finally pulling up and I thanked him, waving goodbye. Unlocking the front door seeing larry on da couch.

Lau: *whispers* J?

Larry: She went to da bathroom really quick.

Lau: I can non wait anymore and I believe you can't either.

Larry: Watchu mean?

Lau: We gon ask her to be ours and I want to give her this *takes out bracelet*

Larry: Thank god, if you not say nothing before I would've just take her myself, without you.

I punched his shoulder giving him a glare. He then hit da back of my head saying 'why you hit me for?'
As I was going to sock him once more J cleared her throat making us stop our foolishness.

J: Hi lau, when did you get here?

Lau: 2-3 minutes ago. My brother drop me off....uh belle, w-what were you going to say before da police came and took us down.

Jennifer's POV:
When we got home I told larry I was going to the bathroom. I went to my room changed clothes because mine were dirty. After I had changed I heard Larry talking to someone. I went downstairs seeing Lau. I asked him when he got here.

Lau: 2-3 minutes ago. My brother drop me off....uh belle, w-what were you going to say before da police came and took us down.

I was wondering if they had forgotten what I was going to say to them. But I decided to question them a little bit more.

J: Idk. *thinking face* Nothing I guess.

Larry: Yes you was gonna say something's. You say, "Lau, Lar I..." Den you stop.

I acted like I remembered what I was going to say.

J: Oh yes. Lau, Lar I love you.

Lau&Larry: We love you too.

And lau continued to say.

Lau: And non love as a friend....l-love as–

Larry: Love as w-we want you...t-to um, be wit us.

I couldn't believe what my ears heard. I just stood there, not a single word coming out of my mouth.

*J's thoughts: Uh...I...I...don't know what to....*

Lau: Belle?

J: Uh...I...I...um.

I see lau digging in his pocket. He drew out a beautiful bracelet as I stared in aw. He grabbed my arm gently, putting the bracelet.

J: *whispers* Wow.

Larry then stood beside lau, both having questioning looks.

Larry: What you say, belle?

Lau: Will you be us girlfriend?

J: Uh?

Larry: You non need to worry about who you have to choose now, cause I knew you was going to choose me, instead of my brother.

Lau: Tsk.... Bro, let her talk. Belle say something, you making me nervous here.

J: Si. (Yes *nods head*)