Chapter 4- Didn't take passing out as a good SIGHN!

Start from the beginning

    "Well excuse me, I asked you to be my girlfriend, and I didn't take passing out as a good SIGN!" He yelled, causing me to want to hide in fear, but sadness turned to a mix between crying and screaming my frustration.

    "UGH. I don't get YOU" I said standing up, as we stood toe to toe, and with every word that I yelled I shoved my finger into his chest.

    "Why did you have to talk to ME! Why did a wolf have to come to ME! So I had to talk to YOU anyway. I wish I could go back to be quite little girl. Being Beaten made me stay silent. And NOW since I met YOU all I do is feel. All these stupid emotions.. there so.. INTENSE" I screamed, tears staring on my cheeks.

    "All these fucking tears are pissing me off too. I never cry, even when I got beat. Crying isn't my thing! Now with you, its all I do is question myself. .and why I have this intense feeling for you. I don't get it.. only two days... it took two days! One day I get to school, wright a poem.. get attacked by a wolf! Then you come in, all sexy and shirtless. With your deep voice, and your beautiful eyes! GOD! I had no CHANCE! I don't know why I had to be the one to fall for you. I FELL IN LOVE IN TWO DAMN DAYS! That's pathetic... I would rather go back to being a little girl in the corner.. at least then I was numb to all these damn emotions! " I screamed, as tears fell down my face. Then the little bugger.. He GRINNED at me.

    "YOU can smile, that doesn't make it hurt less. Actually it hurts more..UGH"  In pure rage, I turned around ready to leave when his hand grabbed mine, pulling me to his chest. Tears still filled my eyes as he started to talk, in a rush, but whispering.

    "I smiled when you got angry for me stealing your kiss. Because it meant I was your first kiss. Which made me like you even more, I smiled when you pulled me away from the fight because it made me see how strong you are. I smiled just now, because it made me LOVE you even more. I wasn't smiling at your tears, they broke my heart. I was smiling that you said you loved me.. even if you didn't mean it. And don't pass out on me again. I want you to be my girlfriend, and I will beg if I have to, in order show you I want you to be with me." My tears stopped.. my breath stopped... My brain stopped.. All I could do was have my jaw on the floor and staring at his blue eyes, with mine wide open Then slowly, I smiled, then I grinned. Then I laughed.. and laughed.. and laughed some more.

    "Whats so funny? " He asked with a wary smile, but his blue eyes held so much hurt. I was instantly sobered.

    "Nothing.. Yes" I said, not needing to think it over. He looked at me with a question in his eyes.

    "Yes what?" He asked cautiously, as if not letting himself hope.

    "YES, I would love to be you girlfriend" I said., but I didn't actually finish the sentence, because his lips were on mine. It wasn't the heated, tongue pulling kiss we shared earlier. It was a sweet gentle caress. His lips holding mine. As his fingers interlaced with mine. He pulled away from the kiss, but rested his forehead against mine, his bright beautiful blue eyes, that were almost like the sky, burned into mine. Making my heart thud. He let go of one of my hands. And his hand reach up to gently touch my cheek.

    "Your eyes remind me of the grass, they're so green, they take my breath away. Staring at them feels like I'm staring into you" He said, his breath fanning across my face. A blush graced my cheeks, a shy smile taking over my lips. He pulled away as the nurse checked on me.

    "Ive noticed bruises, and previous scars. They look like abusive marks, especially that one on you eye" The nurse said quietly. I nodded, knowing I couldn't deny it. She smiled.

    "I knew it was, so I did the liberty of righting myself, and my husband as your new guardians, so you can stay with Riley, whom I've also had over turned to my care, until you take over." I looked at her with my jaw on the floor