Chapter 13

Sorry for the late update!!!!

Chapter 13

"W-What i-is t-that?" I asked as my anatomy teacher, Laughing Jack, handed me a pink squishy object. The object felt warm and wet which made me cringe in discomfort.

"Just hold it." LJ replied. He digged through a black and white bag to pull out a water bottle and a silver container. He placed the container on the table in front of me.

"Place the object in here." LJ asked. I did as I was told. The slimey object made a splat noise and I gently tossed it eager to get it off my hands. LJ poured the water into the container, as he did so, the pink object began to grow, like bread baking in an oven. I stepped back feeling nervous thinking it might explode. LJ laughed.

"It's not going to blow up Katie." he explained. The pink object stopped growing then instantly changed to different colors. LJ pulled it out of the container and handed it to me. "This is to help you whenever you feel uneasy about something. Just squeeze it." I held the object in my hand, luckily it was no longer slimey, instead it felt smooth. I squeezed it, the ball began to bubble up in different colors.

"T-thank y-you M-Mr LJ."

"Just call me LJ Katie."

"T-thank y-you LJ." As soon as I left the classroom, bump into none other that Viper. I froze in my place as our books fell to the floor. She looked to different today, her raven hair was tied into a ponytail and she wore the school uniform. "S-sorry!" I managed to say.

"Don't worry about it." She sighed as she handed me my textbooks before picking up her own then walking away. See pretty child, she's not that bad, the voice said. I nodded in response.

"Hey cutie." A voice from behind me said, I turned around to see my boyfriend Hoodie placing his arms around me. I smiled and blushed a little as he kissed my cheek.

"H-hi." I greeted.

"Get a room you two!" Toby shouted. I glared at him as he walked away laughing. Hoodie took my hand then faced me.

"The headmaster said he wanted to talk to you in his office." I felt my anxiety rush through me.

"M-me?" Hoodie nodded. "C-can y-you c-come w-with m-me?"

"I can't, he sent me on another mission."

"O-oh." I frowned. Brian kissed my forehead.

"Will you be okay?"

"Y-yeah." We kissed one last time before departing. I walked to the headmaster's office. In there, he was waiting at his dark, cherrywood desk. He seemed to be writing something on his desk, he looked up and straighten himself.

"Hello Miss Mellows, please sit." He pointed at the leather chair in front of the desk. I sat down shakingly with many thoughts going through my head. "Katie, somethings to discuss, first off your grades are well improved. But... you don't have enough credits to pass first semester."

"W-what?" I asked obviously shocked.

"Now it's not too late to sign up for extracurricular activities. Here are three." Mr Slenderman pulled out a folder then set three different colored applications on his desk. "These are the only activities available, the blue one is anatomy club, the pink one is the debate program, and the white one is a toy making workshop." I stared at the three applications wondering which one I should pick. The Toy Making workshop. I voice suggested. I pointed at the white paper.

"Interesting choice," Me Slenderman said, "The teacher of this workshop would be happy to finally have an assistant." He gave me the application and dismissed me. I left the office almost bumping into my friend Nina.

"Hey Katie!" she greeted.

"H-hi N-nina." I said. Nina looped her a through mine as we began walking.

"I saw you walking out of the headmaster's office, did you get in trouble for something?"

"N-no. J-just e-extracurricular a-activities." I handed her the white slip.

"Wha? You chose toy making?! I didn't know that was even considered a thing here." Nina exclaimed. I laughed a little.

"Y-yeah. I-it's m-my o-one w-way t-ticket t-to p-pass."

"And then there's finals." Nina inserted. I groaned as she laughed, she had to remind me. We walked out of the school laughing and joking about finals coming soon. Nina agreed to walk me to a toy store where the workshop will be held. When we arrived, some people were leaving with new toys. Nina and I entered, the inside was much nicer than the outside. There we're shelves of brand new toys and games lining up after another. To the far back was a counter with a man standing behind it sewing a Teddy bear's arm. He had medium length dark magenta hair, his outfit was similar to a ringmaster's well, besides the white feathers on his shoulders. He looked up at us with his honey colored eyes and smiled.

"Hello there, what can I do for you?"

"Hi Mr Jason." Nina greeted. "Katie this is Jason the Toymaker. Mr Jason this is Katie, your new student."

"Ahh, yes Katie pleasure to meet you." He walked around the counter and shook my hand.

"H-hello." I said.

"Follow me." Nina and I followed Jason to a blue door, when he opened it he he gestured me and Nina to go in. Nina grabbed my hand as she went ahead, there was a staircase that led to some basement. Bit it wasn't just any basement, there were toys all over the place, life sized dolls are hanging on the wall in a row while a giant (when I say giant I mean Giant) purple snake like.... thing was spread across the floor.

"This is where I make the toys." I heard Jason say. "I know it's a bit of a mess. But I work a lot in here." Just then I heard something squeaky from behind me. A black toy mouse raced out of the darkness and began making donuts around Jason's feet. Jason picked up the toy mouse and placed it on his shoulder. "Girls this is Liquorice."

"H-hi." I said, call me crazy but clearly the toy mouse has a mind of it's own. After a while of Jason showing me and Nina around the toy store and the basement, telling what needs to be done, also letting me know my hours I'll be staying here. Jason wanted me to start the following day afterschool. Which is okay with me since I really have nothing else to do besides go home. Nina and I left Jason's store, I walked Nina home, told her I would text her, then I made my way home.

As I walked along the dirt road of sticks and pebbles, I heard an engine that sounded like it belonged to motorcycle, I twisted my head to spot a stranger reeling their bike near me. I stopped walking as the biker approached me, just as they did, instantly recognized them.

"J-Jeff?!" I exclaimed. He tossed me a white helmet.

"Put it on and get on the bike." Jeff demanded. Leaving me with no choice, I strapped the helmet in place as I sat on the motorcycle.