Chapter 10

Chapter 10

The guy placed Hoodie on my couch as I grabbed a blanket from my room. I tucked him with it. "He should be alright now." the guy said. I sighed in relief. I looked at guy again.

"H-how d-do y-you k-know m-m n-name?" I asked.

"You're my father's target. He wants you as bait for his plan." I gasped.

"W-who i-is y-your d-dad?"

"Zalgo." Chills crawled up and down spine as the name left the guy's mouth. "I can't let him fulfill his plan."

"W-what i-is h-his p-plan?" The guy stared at me for a good moment before whispering the last sentence.

"To destroy all creepypastas." I froze in my place thinking how I got myself into this huge mess and let everybody else in danger. "I have to go now." The guy headed straight for the door.

"W-wait!" I called out. He stopped with his hand on the knob. "W-what's y-your n-name?"

"Mohawk." He replied before walking out the front door.

*le timeskip*

I later told everybody what had happened. Masky was pissed. I don't think I've ever seen him like this, his expression when I told him worries me, like he'll kill me right where I'm standing. He came over to my place to check on Hoodie. As soon as Masky saw him his anger rose. "I'll kill Rubi for this." I looked at him in confusion.

"W-who i-is R-rubi?" I asked. Masky turned to me before responding.

"She's Zalgo's daughter." I thought about what he said for a minute. So the girl that almost killed Hoodie is Mohawk's sister? If their Zalgo's children, then why did Mohawk betray them? The voice said. I thought the same thing, I approached Masky as he placed a hand on Hoodie's head. Just then I heard a knock on the door, before I could answer it, Toby came in with Jeff, Ben, Ej, and Jane.

"H-hey." I greeted.Jane came over then pulled me into a hug.

"I heard what happened, are you okay?" I nodded. I saw Jeff standing by the doorway staring. I don't know what is it about Jeff that makes me so uncomfortable, like he's always mocking me. I shrugged it off then looked back at unconscious Hoodie who was surrounded by everyone else.

"How are we going to tell Headmaster about this?" I heard Ben say.

"Hopefully Hoodie's conscious by then." Eyeless Jack said. Toby didn't say anything.

Ring! I looked up at Jane as she dug into the pocket of her jacket to grab her phone. "Hello... Are you serious... oh...okay I'll tell them." She hung up. "Hey guys, um, Viper is coming back tomorrow."

Ben gasped.

EJ groaned.

Toby twitched.

Jeff groaned.

"U-uh, w-who i-is V-viper?" My friends looked at me like I'm the biggest idiot they've met.

"Someone, very scary." Bed replied.

"She's really scary and strong." EJ said.

"She can take down a mountain with one kick!" Toby exclaimed.

"More like a dozen of them." Ben commented. Even if it's one mountain she's able to destroy, she still seems like a scary person, I thought.

Jane patted my shoulder. "Guys don't scare Katie, she's not that bad."

"Are you kidding Jane?!" Ben said. "She's menacing!"

Jeff walked over to the group.

"She's nothing really." All turned to Jeff.

"Jeff, please." Toby said.

"She's nothing but a spoiled brat." Jeff spat out that last part. I'm starting to think twice about this Viper girl. Jane placed an arm around me as everyone else was talking about Viper. I then heard a long groan from the couch. Jeff, Jane, EJ, Ben, Masky, Toby, and I looked at Hoodie who was now sitting up in his spot as he rubbed the back of his neck.

"Hoodie!" Masky and Toby exclaimed. I crawled to him then placed hand on his forehead for whatever reason. To my surprise, his was hot, like he just developed a fever. "Hoodie, thank god you're alright." Masky said slowly hugging him.

"Where are we?" He asked.

"A-at m-my h-house." I answered. Hoodie looked up at me in shock.

"Katie do you remember what happened?" I nodded. I told him how Mohawk saved him and carried him here. The others looked at me in disbelief and told me there was no way Mohawk, the son of Zalgo, would betray his dad. I then showed them Hoodie's scar on his side which to my surprise was already almost faded.

"Hoodie," Masky said, "Is this true?"

"Yes, only because there is no other explanation to this."

No one's POV

Rubi ran down the hall with her black cloak flowing wildly behind her. She felt adrenaline run through her blood as she approached her father's chambers. Feeling uneasy, and struggling to catch her breath, she knocked. A servant opened the doors then ushered Rubi inside. At a slow pace, she walked in spotting her father sitting at his desk with his hands to his mouth. "What news do you bring me this time, Rubi?" Rubi froze wondering how she'll tell her father her failure and her brother's betrayal.

"Father, I bring bad news," Rubi said trying not to break her voice, " the plan didn't work..." she waits for her father to react. Zalgo didn't seem to move or anything, he just looked at Rubi with an emotionless expression. "Mohawk, has..." Rubi was then cut off.

"I know." Zalgo replied "I just wanted to see if you would tell the truth." Rubi sighed in relief. Zalgo rose from his chair the trotted to the fireplace behind him. "I knew he wanted to switch sides. But that's okay, we don't need him any longer." Zalgo's voice grew darker as he finished the last sentence, "He's dead to me." Rubi's eyes widened as she heard her father's words. Mohawk has always been the favorites child of Zalgo because he was the older, stronger, and smarter one out of the two. Rubi smiled and evil smile as Zalgo dismissed her.