Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Note: From this chapter and beyond the rest of the story, things are going to become graphic and much better (and more characters!!!)

After I ate some cheap take-out with my friends, I began to feel tired and called it a night. So I said goodbye then separated from the group and left the plaza. If I only knew how big a mistake that was, I would have stayed.

I took the shortcut back home since I didn't feel like walking around the forest. It was dark but the green fireflies sort of lit the way for me like they knew where I was going. You shouldn't have come this way, run while you can. I responded to the voice in an utter manner. Fine, don't say I didn't warn you. I rolled my eyes, when I did, I noticed something out of the corner of my eye. A tall, dark, and cloaked figure was standing in between dark trees almost as if it's watching me. Thinking it's some stalkerish CP I pretended it wasn't there and continued my way home. But, I immediately felt uneasy like the figure was still watching me, I turned to the figure was gone. I told myself I was seeing things and walked faster. By then, a great force pushed me so I fell forward. I landed on a large log then slowly rose to my knees, then something, or someone yanks my purple hood along with my hair. I felt myself being pulled back against what felt like a man's body. Whoever it was twists my body around so I could face them.

It was indeed a man, with pale skin, raven hair, crimson eyes, and tribal tattoo across his face. He wore a black suit with a red tie and a dark cloak. He grinned evilly at me as I hissed in pain. "Hello there, Katie." He said then threw me back on the ground then places a knee on my back. I moaned quietly, as if that wasn't enough, he grabs one of my arms. You can't fight this one, pretty child. I clenched my teeth trying to prevent myself from screaming

"W-who... a-are... y-you?" was all I could manage to say.

"Who am I?" the man laughed. "I am Zalgo, the king of all evil." He turns me over like a pancake then cups my neck. I choked as he lifts me from the ground. My feet were dangling in the air as I scratched at Zalgo's arm, it only made him squeeze my neck tighter. Strangely, I began to cough up blood. That made Zalgo's smile widen like he's enjoying my pain, well he's trying to kill me so I guess that's reasonable. My grip slowly loosened as I felt myself drift away. "Oh don't die just yet dear Katie, the fun's not over."

"ZALGO!!!" I heard a familiar voice cry out. I looked behind Zalgo to see Hoodie standing a slight distance away.

"So, you've come to see your friend die, proxy." Zalgo said still having his eyes on me.

"H-Hoodie..." My voice slowly faded.

"It's okay, Katie." I heard Hoodie gulp, then he took a few steps closer, "Zalgo, you take your fucking hands off of her."

"Now, why would I want to do that?"

"Because you'll be dead in my hands." Hoodie wasn't the one who said that. There was another tall figure behind Hoodie, he had white skin and was wearing a dark suit and tie. What surprised me was that he had no face. At. All.

"Slenderman." Zalgo whispers in frustration. He finally release me, I fell to the ground feeling lifeless. I could hear Hoodie run to me then feel him elevate my back.

"Katie..." I looked up at him then smiled a little.

Whatever happened after, were all big blurs to me, I don't remember being rushed to a medical facility, or remember how I got there. All I know is that I woke up in a hospital room attached to some machine that checks my heart rate or something, like when I was jumped by those high school boys when I was ten years old. Strangely, the bed I laid in was comfortable, like little cloud cushions, then I realized that I wasn't alone. There was a doctor in a white, dress shirt, black slacks, matching tie, and a white bandana with a smile drawn onto it. "You're finally awake." he said. He walked over to me with a stethoscope then placed the metal on my chest. "Heart rate going steady..." he replaces the stethoscope with the instrument that looks into your ear. "...and ear... good..." then grabs a popsicle stick, "say 'ahh'."

"Ahh." I opened my mouth then the doctor inserts the stick.

"Good, good." He take the stick back out and throws it away. "You seem alright now, two days ago, you looked like you're life was hanging by a thread." I looked at the doctor like he just said something funny.

"H-how l-long w-was I-I o-out?" I asked.

"Two and a half days. Oh, allow me to introduce myself, I'm Doctor Smiley." He stuck his hand out and I merely shook it. "It's good that you're awake now because you're friends are here." Doctor Smiley opens the door and calls out into the hall. "She's ready for you guys." Toby, Masky, Nina, Ben, Eyeless Jack, Jane, Clockwork, Jeff, Lulu, and Hoodie all came in. Each of my friends hugged me, except Jeff.

No One's POV

The forest was dark, eerie, and quiet. If anything, you could see the green fireflies swarming through the inky blackness. Walking along the stoned pathway, was a tall man wearing a dark, velvet cloak. He wore his hood which covered everything except his nose and mouth. The man looked as if he was speed walking, his cloak was flowing behind him until he slowed down coming to a complete stop. In front of him there were two trees with their branches connecting to each other creating an arch. He walked up to the arch so that he was under it, then he placed his arms if front of him and spoke in an unfamiliar language, like some sort of horrific chanting. As he did so red smoke evolved from behind the trees, then flames bursts making a bright pathway. Then darkman walked in, as he passed each tree, the flames would die out. The man continued to walk fiery tunnel until he reached an entrance to another forest. This forest was not like the Slender Woods. The trees in the slender woods had many leaves, while the trees in this forest had none.There were no bushes, just tall, skinny leafless trees stacking among each other. The man walks into the dead forest being cautious of the loose branches. As he went on, he removed his hood revealing his face, then his appearance changed. His skin turned black as grew taller, his hair began to disappear followed by an eerie, hollowed whoosh! Black smoke began to form around him until he was fully covered.

When the smoke disappeared, you could now see his true form. He was tall, he had red mouth like marks on his torso, he had black claws and horns. His name was Zalgo. He was the master of the Underworld, the dark creepypasta (all creepypastas are dark!), the king of evil.

Zalgo made his way to his palace where his minions were waiting for him. They all got to their knees and bowed as he came by. The palace was rather large, the walls were dark maroon, the rugs were a deep red. There were black, marble pillars and paintings of Zalgo and his two children. Zalgo entered the main room where two teenagers were sitting in velvet chairs wearing black cloaks. One was a girl, she had dark brown hair with magenta highlights tied into two high pigtails, she wore dark blue eyeshadow, crimson lipstick, a green shirt and a black mini skirt. The other was a boy, his orange hair was in a style of a side mohawk, he wore a black leather jacket that was decorated with flames, and black jeans. Both had scars on their faces and wore black sneakers. Zalgo smiled. "Hello father." Both teenagers greeted as they stood.

"Rubi, Mohawk." He said as he came around his desk which was placed in front of the fireplace. He gestured his children to sit down. Zalgo held his hands behind his back then turned so he was facing the fire. "I have some good news and bad news. Bad new first, since my last visit, the creepypastas have been recruiting new monsters and killers at a rapid rate." Rubi and Mohawk looked at each other for a second then back at their father. "If they keep up at it, they will out number us and overthrow me." Then Zalgo spread wide grin upon his face. He turned to his children, "Now the good news, I have found a way to lure them into our 'death trap'. There is a particular creepypasta that stands out, she's weak, defenseless, and naïve. We could use her against her friends, they will most likely turn down and surrender to us, all we have to do is... bring her here." Zalgo looked at Mohawk then Rubi. "Find her and bring to me, then our plan shall fulfill and bring the creepypastas to their knees." Both siblings responded with a "yes father" then left the room. As soon as Zalgo was alone, he turned back to the fireplace, "Our enemies will be destroyed once and for all."