Playing the Bad Boy's Game

He closed in on the space between us and leaned close, grazing my cheek. "Just wait for the action baby doll, it hasn't even started yet."

"C-Can you stop treating this like a game?" I stuttered, uncomfortable with the position we were in. At this, his eyes dilated and a lip-tugging smirk appeared on his face.

"Oh, you want a game?" His smug look held a tinge of danger which sent shivers down my spine. "We'll have a game. But you're playing it my way." And with that, he stalked away.

▲△▲△▲△▲△▲△▲△▲△▲△▲△▲△

All those cliché fairy tale love stories between the charming boy and the gorgeous girl starts with a super clichéd meeting. 

Like the girl tripping over herself and the boy magically appearing and catching her at just the right time. Or when the girl drops her pencil and both her and the boy reaches for it at the same time. Cliché. I know. 

But knowing it was one thing - experiencing it was another.

Little did I know, this encounter would get my life wrapped up with the bad boy and his manipulating ways. Thank the lord I came prepared to play his game.

A/N:

So..... New story! :D Eeep! I'm really excited to write this, I've been juggling this idea around in my mind for a while, debating wheter or not I should write it out (if you've been noticing my status's before then this is what it was about~). 

This story may sound really cliche, but trust me its not - because of the major twist there will be in this storyline ;) I also really like my characters and hopefully when I start writing the other chapters you'll like them too. Tell me what you think of this idea and I hope you guys will give this a try! 

Please vote and comment - to show me whether or not you like this!

Thanks, and I'll see ya'll very soon :D

xoxo.