"Improvise."

My tongue pokes into the inside of my cheek. This is one of the many reasons that I cannot stand Peter. "What if this is just another trick?"

Peter dramatically sighs as he walks around to the front of the couch. "When are you people going to start trusting me?"

I raise a questioning eyebrow. "I meant him." I nod my head in Void Stiles' direction.

"Oh." 

Deaton checks the time on his watch. "Scott, we're running out of time."

"It's okay, Scott."I speak at the hesitation going on behind me. His claws graze over the back of my neck. Of course he is worried that he is going to hurt me. He's never done something like this before. "I trust you."

With that said, Scott sharply presses his nails into the back of Void Stiles and my neck. I gasp out in pain as my eyes automatically shut on their own. Everything around me disappears until I'm surrounded by nothing except darkness in my mind. 

My eyes pop open after a few seconds. I blink my eyes a few times to adjust to the new room I seem to be in. My body is laying down on something soft, which I'm assuming is a bed. White walls lead up to a white ceiling high above me. I attempt to move my hands to push myself up in a sitting position until I realize that I'm unable to move. My head lifts up from the pillow my head is resting on to see several leather restraints holding me down to the bed.

"Chloe?"

My head snaps to the left and I sigh in relief. Thank god I'm not alone in this. Part of me was worried that we would be separated somehow. Both of us are pinned down to twin sized beds in a small room by leather restraints. We move around on the bed in attempt to break free. So far, I'm not a huge fan of being in Stiles' mind. 

"What the hell is this place?" I complain and twist my right wrist around in the restraint. For a normal human, they would be stuck in these restraints until someone had a key to take them off. Lucky for me, I am not a normal human. With my hybrid strength, I tug my wrist to the side, effortlessly breaking the leather restraint. 

Scott continues to struggle to break free on his own bed.

I shoot him a dumbfounded look. "Do you actually need me to remind you that you're a werewolf?"

"We're in Stiles' head." Scott gapes.

I lift my free wrist to show him that I've started to break free. "And, we're both supernatural creatures with supernatural strength." I clench my left fist before yanking my wrist upwards. The leather restraint flies up in the air from the strength. "Break free."

Scott watches me break out of the leather restraints on my body. He takes my advice and concentrates on mustering enough werewolf strength to break out of the restraints holding him down. The sound of the restraints snapping in half fill the room as the two of break free. I swing my legs off of the bed once all of the restraints are taken off and rub my sore wrists. 

"You okay?" 

I nod, "Yeah." 

Scott stands ups and glances at the only door in the room. That's our only way out of this room. "What now?"

"I have no clue. I've never been in someone's head before." I glide towards the door behind Scott.

He holds up a hand to keep me from passing him. "Just stay behind me." Scott carefully opens the door and steps out of the room into a hallway. 

Before I can step forward to follow him, the door slams shut. "What? Scott?" I bang my fists against the door and try to open it back up. The doorknob doesn't twist, like someone locked it. "Scott?!" I call out, desperately.