Part 107

randhir thought of buying a mall to cajole with him..

But he knew that they won't be of any use anyways..

So he drove back home and sprinted inside the kitchen to ask his attendants about the present status of his wife..

" kithne plates tode !!! " he cringed..

" ek bhi nhi !" he heard her voice behind him and the attendants disappeared like air from their.

" baby !" he turned around to witness her blank face , she busied herself in pouring water for him in a glass , when randhir wrapped his arms around her waist from behind.

" okay aajka dinner main banaungaa !!" he sucked her earlobe

" no U don't need to!" she turned around still in his embrace and distanced their frames..

" sanyu try and understand please!" randhir yanked her back and looked deep into her eyes.

" yes I have understood.. Tumharii company hai jo chahe woh karoo.. I promise I won't step into ur professional life ever !" she looked away still fuming in passive anger.

" its sanyukta automobiles for heaven's sake... Baby U know na how much this company is urs ! En how much i need you there hmm !! "

randhir kissed her cheek..
" toh main bhi company ke acche ke liye hi bol rahi thi.. Anyways room mein jao freshen up.. I m sending ur food upstairs !! Don't drag our hassles to kitchen.. ! U like shouting on me in public i don't !" she mouthed sternly and stormed out of the kitchen leaving him tensed..

" Robert 2 ma'am ke regular pizzas , 2 baar ice creams and jithnii chocolates hai room mein bhejoo.. !" he yelled and followed her ...

Back in the room sanyukta was busy arranging his clothes when he appreared inside their room
with a sad pout , sanyukta avoided him and started folding his shirts neatly..

Randhir scooped her in a back hug yet again and dipped his face in the crook of his neck..

" baby remember we promised each other that we will keep our professional and personal lives untangled..! So i went against my employee ..

But never against my wife.. U know na how biased i m for you.. ! Hmm !!" he turned her around and licked the corner of her lip..

When she started loosening his tie..
" so am i stopping u from kissing me !

As an husband jo chahe karo tum.. !

Anyways i have resigned from the place where my husband doesn't care about my view point..!

So it hardly matters ! Tumhari company tum sambhalo.. ! " she looked away..

Thank you guys plz vote it..

PLZ VOTE IT N GIVE UR VALUABLE COMMENTS