Part 125

crawling onto his chest , sanyukta closed her eyes..

" monster the tum.. I hated you for breaking my roomie's heart that mercilessly...

Trust main pray karti thi ke mujhe tum jaisa life partner kabhi na mile but i guess bhagwan ji thodaa unchaa sunte hai !" sanyukta giggled as she felt his fingers massaging her scalp.

Sanyukta dragged her face up and gazed deep into his twinkling hazel orbs , with his arms locked around her waist , she was was almost towering him.

She slowly allowed her palms to massage her naked shoulder and nape , she knew it was time , but then she wanted randhir to take charge , " randhir !!" she shuddered .

" haannn !" randhir was busy caressing her bare waist..

" hum .. ! I mean ! Tum !" she gulped..

" haann baby..!" he yanked her down and kissed her lips..

" baby now we have muffin right.. ! So ab toh tum !" she gulped in again..

Randhir was about to mouth something when muffin started crying and words got blended in nothing..

Weeks kept on hobbling , with time sanyukta also gave that confession thingy a pass , but now she was sure that randhir was in love with her..

But he was a hesitating for reasons not known to her.. The day she will initiate an " i love you !" randhir will just match it with an , " i love you too "

Thank you guys plz vote it..

PLZ VOTE IT N GIVE UR VALUABLE COMMENTS