one-breaking point

"Clarisse I'm going out to the groceries store if this house wasn't clean when I'm home, you know what you get" my mother, Anastasia said while leaving the house with her beat up Toyota. I'm Clarisse, average 17 years old girl from London with sinus allergies and abusive parent. I'm not rich, most of my stuff are from my grandparents as every public holiday and birthday they gave me money along with my present . i live with my grandmother and older brother who also my protector from my abusive parent.

"here let me help" my grandmother , Sophia said as i spreading the bed sheet of her room. I've cleaned almost all room in the house except the kitchen because i know she hates being in the kitchen. "I'm home" my mother scream from the door. "welcome home mother. i've cleaned the house"i said to her. "let me check and here is the grocery put it in the kitchen. i do as she said because i don't want to be hit again. "Clarisse you ungrateful child i give you food and shelter and you couldn't even clean my bed? are you eating chips on my bed again?" she scream not knowing the one who ate those chips was my little brother, Scott. Scott was naughty a 5 years old who know that my parents are abusive and spoiled by them. "i.. i already cleaned it mother" i said to her. my mother slapped me. "clean it right now I'm tired, and wait until your father heard about this" she said pulling my hair and slam my head agains the bedpost. i held back my scream not wanting to give her the satisfy of hearing it.

when she left i quickly change the bed sheet and ran into my room. my room was small, only contains a bed,a small closet and a bean bag. the mac i got for my 15th birthday from grandmother sat on my bed. i see my reflection on the mirror above my bed, there's a huge bruise forming on my forehead. "clary are you okay pumpkin ?if you're okay I'm going to Renata's house" my grandmother ask me. "I'm okay granny just go have fun. oh and ask Jeremy to drive you there okay be safe." i lie to her.

when i heard my grandmother left, i ran to the kitchen and pick a pack of frozen peas and put it on my forehead then run into my bedroom. In my bedroom, i lay down with the frozen peas on my forehead and plug in my earbuds, it's time to the night shift marathon.

------------------

it turns out that i fell asleep when I'm watching the night shift."hello?" i said answering my iPhone 5s , also a gift from my grandparents for my 16th birthday. Who would call me on 11pm? The voice answer "hello is this Clarisse Winters? ." I sleepily answer "yes this is Clarisse speaking. what can i do for you?". "this is San Antonello hospital. Your grandmother and brother has been into an accident" . they're my protector no they couldn't die "alright then i'll be there in a few" i answer shakily . i quick change into a sweatpants and a sweatshirt then slip on my flip flop. "Mother , Father grandmother and Jeremy has been into an accident let's go to the hospital" i scream. "Stop screaming you dumb shit. we'll go there in the morning" my dad scream from my parents bedroom. They were his family how could he? I take my bike out from the garage and ride it to the hospital.

"hello I'm looking for Sophia and Jeremy Winters" i said breathlessly as i reach the hospital. "room 572 miss, family" the receptionist said. "I'm their granddaughter and sister thank you" i said as i rush to the room.

when i reach there, a female doctor went out the room and said "I assume you're Clarisse?" he said . i nodded unable to speak. " I'm doctor Jane Winchester. We try the best but you're grandmother and brother pass away before we reach the hospital" he said. no no no no this can't be happening no who will protect me? tear streaming down my face as the doctor hugs me tightly.

"Ris it's okay let it all out" my best friend Audrey said hugging me while crying too. I called her because she close with my grandmother too and my family wouldn't answer even if i call them. "My parents will abuse me more Drey if granny and Jem wasn't here anymore."i said sobbing harder. "Ris i don't know about you but if i was you i would run away. It just and idea and if you want to do it i will lend you some money" Audrey said giving an idea. Once i stopped crying, i answer her "That would be a marvelous idea.I have about 10.000 pound." "Be ready for it on the funeral day , i'll give you some money" she said before she left home.

----------------------

"How could you not call us you foul, it's my mother dammit" my father said while hitting me with his belt after i went home surprisingly awake with my mother and not grieving "But father you said you shall come in the morning instead when i asked you last night." i said defending myself. "don't you dare speak like that to your own father you ungrateful creature" my mother said while Scott crying on her lap probably afraid of her and my father's scream. "Shut up Scott" my father barks "And you young lady, you shall not out of your room until the funeral and no food." i obediently walk to my bedroom because i know this is the last time i follow their rules.

when i reach my room, i started to pack my bag, a converse black backpack that could contain lots of clothes. I put 4 upper body clothes,4 pants,4 piece of undergarments and my sinus medicines with other stuff that i need as my money was on my credit card. i pack my passport, birth certificate , wallet and phone charger to my purse also with some granola bars. I'm ready and there is no going back.

a/n

first chapter!!! yeah thanks for reading and i'll see you next update. don't forget to comment,vote and recommend to other people. thank you so much. And a Neymar Davi picture for you all. And in this new book i make a new thing. It called Tips of The Update (TOTU). TOTU tips i post with the author notes every time i post an update.

Tips of The Update(TOTU)

-You can use aloe vera for dry scalp and skin. Its also good for acne. You can take raw aloe vera and scrape the gel inside. Use your hand to scrub it all over your body and face. Massage your scalp gently and wait for 1 hours then rinse. But 30 minute for your face and skin.-

-xxblue