Shadow

As I sat and went through the file that Sasha brought in something caught my attention. The mobile records shows two numbers that's called the most. And both are on the same day.

Was he cheating on her with two women? This is something I really need to get into a.s.a.p. This would be a wonderful investigation. I took both numbers and I enter it into my data base for numbers.

I know it may sound weird but I have a "friend" that's a hacker and he showed me how to hack mobile numbers just for my investigations. If it's something more I need I contact him.

The first number I entered threw out all the info about the person.

Name: Chante Lottering

Sex: Female

DOB: 12 April 1989

Place of birth: Manchester, UK

Address: 191 Maun ave, L.A

Work: Secretary at Max T Solutions

Spouse: none

Children: none

Drivers License: Yes

I print the page and then enter the next number.

Name: Dave Smith

Sex: Male

DOB: 23 October 1984

Place of birth: Orlando, Florida

Address: 56 Edison ave, LA

Work: Technician at Max T Solutions

Spouse: none

Children: none

Drivers License: Yes

I print the second page and I put the two next to each other. Okay so both work at Max T Solutions. I look at the file of the husband, he also work at Max T Solutions but he is the owner. It might be that he phone them all the time for work. But I will start my tailing investigation tomorrow.

I lock up my office, and go to my car. I press the unlock button and get in. I press the start button and put the car in drive. I check the mirrors and my blind spot and steer my Audi A1 into the flow of traffic. I need a car to suit my needs. Who would suspect a female in a white Audi A1 to be a PI. Usually PI's are men and they either drive SUV's or Pick ups and it's always black. 

I stop at my favorite little Chinese shop and get some Tofu and Sweet Tai Chicken

I stop at my favorite little Chinese shop and get some Tofu and Sweet Tai Chicken. I'm not much of a cook and I try to eat healthy. In the mornings I get up before sunrise and I go to the gym to do some Hiit and I jog for about 20 minutes on the treadmill. I have a well balanced breakfast before I go to the office.