i meet someone thats nice to me

I couldn’t believe he was kissing me i had to end it so i pushed away from him and pushed out of the bubble i swam to the top and started running.but i didn’t get far in till i ran into a girl with blond hair and gray eyes. “Are you ok?” she asked me. i looked behind me and i didn’t see Percy. “I’m fine just trying to get away from a girl named Clarisse.” “ What's your name?” “Lexi, Lexi Taylor.” “Well Lexi looks like you are like Percy Jackson, he-” i cut her off “i know he soaked her and her siblings with toilet water, his first day at camp.” “Have you met him?” “Yeah he brought me here, in fact he asked his dad if i could stay in his cabin because of how cramped the Hermes cabin is, and then Clarisse pushed me in the lake and he jumped in and kissed me well he pulled an air bubble around us." "Wow! Really, he did that? Percus Jackson did that?!" She looked shocked and mad, I didn't know why i said this next part but i just didn't know what to say. "Yes, just please don't hurt him i think him, Grover and Chiron and the only ones here that really care about me." "I wont hurt him i guess it just didn't think he would fall for one of newest campers, that's all, so want me to help you get Clarisse? Because i don't know if Percy told you but capture the flag is after dinner if you want my to train you for it i can." "Would you? i would love to show Clarisse that just because i am new here doesn't mean i don't know how to handle my self." I hoped she meant what she said because i wanted to fight Clarisse more than anything because she tried to hurt Percy and she hurt me more than once. I hated her and she is my first enemy i have an enemy my first day of my new lif. "Yes i ment it, lets go get you some dry clothes and then we will start training." she broke me from my long train of thought and with those words we walking in to Athena's cabin and she got me dry clothes. when i had a sea green tank top and a white pair of shorts we went into the sword fighting arena and she said "Pick your sword." and when i had a sword she swung hers and my training started.