Chapter 1

Your POV

"Excuse me miss?" I heard. I groaned and rolled over, pissed. "Yes?" I asked annoyed. "Y-your uncle asked you to wake me up f-for school." I heard.  I opened an eye and looked to see my favorite made. "Yes thank you and what am I to wear?" I asked. She sighed thankfully and walked out of my sight to return with a bright...yellow...dress. I sat up with a jolt. "There is no way in hell I am wearing that." I said.

"You will wear it and you will like it." I heard. My eyes shifted to the doorframe. My uncle stood there and I sighed. "Yes sir." I said getting up. "Good we reached an agreement." He said closing the door. I grabbed the dress and changed.

-Upon Arrival-

I stepped out of the limo that was assigned to me. I sighed looking at the school. 'Why must it be link?' I thought. I went to take a step through the gates but tripped on the curb only to be caught. I was pulled into a strong test and I looked up. "M-Mori?" I whispered. He looked at me and let me go."(y/n)?" He asked. By now a little blonde came running up to him with a pink bunny.

"Takashi who is that?" He asked. "You must be Honey." I said. He looked a t me and smiled climbing off of Mori. "Yes  how'd you know?" He asked climbing on my back. "Well..I am Mori's sister." I said. He looked at me and smiled. "Takeshita you never told me you had a sister." He said. He gave a nod and ruffled my hair. The bell rang and honey crawled over to Mori's arms and I smiled waving. "I'll see ya later!" I said as I ran into the building.

Sorry it's so short but hey...you got to see your long lost brother...and honey...XD see ya later trendycupcakeslover out