king sinbad x reader

Though Yn was from another country she loved it here in sindrea, she has lived here the past 10 years, she likes it here, in all of that time she has gotten married and a devorce.

Her ex husband cheated on her, all the time, and when he was drunk he would abuse her, sometimes he would use knives, and others just his bare fists. She still had the cuts and bruises from him, and they stopped seeing each other two months ago! She can still his cold (hair spliting) knife on her tender flesh, (an: get your mind out of the gutter) it would be painfully slow.

Yn shivered, she can't stand thinking about it.

"Wass up yn-ies?!?!?!" Her ex husband said. Yn hurried of to an unknown place. Little did she know HE was following her.

" Oh Yn'sies wer ' ya ' of ta? " Tadao said she looked him in discussed she could here his drunken slur.

" Away from you. " Yn stated simply " Huuuh? Why woulds ya do dat? " Tadao said

"Because you hurt her" sinbad says and jafar comes out from behind him.

"Miss Yn please come with me" sinbad says

"Haha he said cum" Tadao said stupidly, jafar looked at him and glared

"have some respect for your king" and with that jafar spit on his face.

" You wanna go little girl?! " Tadao yells at jafar

" Yes I would like to go " sinbad says and casually grabs Yns hand and takes her to his castle...

~time skip to the castle~

As time went by, you watched sinbad get more drunk. He had another bottle down in less than two minutes!!!

Jafar stood next to him anoyed.

"Sin you know its-" at this point you just tuned him out.

Yn held up her cup to Jafar and said "pour me a glass please?"

Jafar looked at Yn and pouted. Then poured her a glass.

As time went by you each got more and more drunk

Each also got scolded by Jafar.

"Ok I'm going to bed now." Yn said and rose to go to bed.

"Wait!!!" Sinbad cried

Yn turned around and looked at him

"Let me walk you there." Sinbad asked? Exsept it seemed more like a statement so let's go with that.

As the two of them walked down the hall theu passed Yns door.

"That's my door" Yn said

"How drunk are you?" Sinbad asked

"I'm sober compared to you!" You said "if I'm sooooooooo drunk Carrie me too my room"

Sinbad, a little a taken back,
---
Sorry it's so short it was longer but I messed up and deleted it! Let me know your requests in the comments!!!