chap 8: reunited or not (part 2)

Guys.....I'm stuck....I have no idea what to write.....
I know that you guys want me to update this as fast as possible....but I'm seriously stuck. I've written the plot out, but I just need to focus on each chapters and so far, it's not that good.
Thank you guys so much for supporting me and reading this. I'm super sorry that you guys had to wait in this....
Song: Halsey- Control
Don't own KHR, but only this story.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After defeating the two storm brothers, Tsuna saw four people fighting his Onii-san. And it looks like they're winning. Without thinking, he transformed back to his angel like state and flew in just in time to stop a major explosion. Smoke immediately covered the whole room.

When the smoke cleared,Tsuna was shocked to see who the people were. Before him and his current family is the Vongola family, not only that, it was his previous family. Nana, Iemitsu, Giotto, and Natsu are all fighting, hurting, his family. He was mad, but not really. Happy, but sad too. Mix emotions are rushing towards him. He's confused, why are they here. Why are they hurting his family. WHY are they shocked to see him.

Tsuna is in a state of shock when he notice the people that are fighting them. Memories from the past came rushing to his head. The memories when he was happy, when he was sad, and when he was betrayed. His family, who promised to stay with him, who said they loved him all abandoned him because of something he didn't do. For a kid at his age, they should be loved, carded for, but not Tsuna. All he remembered was the pain his family brought.

"Oh my god....Tsuna, my little Tsu-chan, is...is that really you?" Nana cried. She didn't know that her baby was with that..that monster the whole time. She thought Tsuna was in the hands of those scientists. She thought that her Tsu-chan is crying for help, suffering from the pain. When she saw how Tsuna helped that monster and protected him from them, she broke down in tears.

Iemitsu and the two brothers didn't know how to react. Their Tsuna is standing right there in front of them, yet they can't reach out to him. He became so different. They didn't think Tsuna was going to become like this. They thought their Tsuna is scared, locked up in a cell somewhere, crying for their help. But here they are, seeing the new Tsuna, the Tsuna that they broke and abandoned.

"Tsuna, wh-why are you w-with him?!" Natsu shouted. He couldn't take it, his brother is supposed to be locked up, waiting for someone to save him. Not here fighting them. And why are there wings attached to his brother?

"I don't know what you're talking about, I'm with my family and it's my job to protect them." Tsuna said with determination. He will stand up against God if he had to protect the ones he love. "The past will always be the past, I've moved on and found an even better family. A family that actually love me. I will protect them with everything I've got and fight for them. They are my true family, and I will not allow you to hurt them!" Just as Tsuna said those words, suddenly he was engulfed in the brightest flames they all have ever seen. It was a beautiful rainbow color with an outline of pure sky flame. Tsuna's eyes were the color of golden sunset, glowing with determination.

Just as everything was shining so brightly , a voice roared.

"Tsuna, don't do this, they are your family after all." Byakuran said with a pleading look. He didn't want Tsuna to be like this, not yet. The power that Tsuna has isn't ready to be released. The power he promised that man that he will keep it in Tsuna until the time is right. He will not allow Tsuna be consumed in his hatred and turn this power to darkness. Even though Tsuna has been through too much, Byakuran will be the one to stop Tsuna from becoming his inner demon.

"Please Tsuna, don't let it control you, you still love them, I know it. Don't let their mistakes turn you into a demon. Just listen to me, I'm here and I promised I will protect you." Byakuran stated confidently, he will keep his words and he will bring his Tsuna back to his senses.

"Tsuna, we're sorry, please listen, we didn't mean it, we wanted to protect you from the mafia, that's why we ignored you. But that was a huge mistake, we should have just stayed by your side. We should have protected you and loved you like before. Please, Tsuna, we love you." Giotto couldn't take it, their Tsuna isn't Tsuna, he changed. It was their fault, it wasn't suppose to be like this, they were suppose to be a happy family, not...not a broken one.

"Liars! You all are liars! The Sawadas was never and will never be my family! You betrayed me! You left me! Y-you allowed those scary men take me away...." The light deemed, and in the middle of the room sat Tsuna, crying his heart out while Byakuran held him in a tight embrace.

"I trusted you, but then something happened, and suddenly you turned away and left me! I'm scared, and you were suppose to help me, but all I got was the cold shoulders! I was going to give up, but Byakuran-niisan came. He was the one that kept his promise. He was the one who showed me love. He was the one to comfort me when I was scared. He was the one who brought in a new family for me to love. None of those actions were done by you, and here you are telling me you loved me?! Bulls***! If you truly love me, then you will leave at once and never come back!" Tsuna shouted. He let everything out and was panting.

"Tsu..." Natsu began only to be stopped by Giotto and Nana. Their eyes shined guilt in it. They understood how Tsuna feels, and they know it was their fault that he is like this.

"Please go away, I beg you, please just let me be happy for once." Tsuna looked up to see his biological family. He saw their eyes and understands that they got his message. The Vongola retrieved, leaving the Gesso family comforting their treasure from God, their little brother, their Tsuna.

----------------------------------------------------------

Later that night the Vongolas was in the meeting room with every guardians there. The guardians were confused, they didn't know there was a another Sawada member and they certainly didn't know that their beloved bosses treated their family member like that. They wanted explanations and they wanted it now.

To say that Reborn was shocked, it was an understandable. The Worlds Greatest Hitman not knowing an important information like this made him feel like he didn't lived up to his title. And after seeing and hearing what the other Sawada member had said, he was looking at the family with disappointment. How could anyone abandon their family like that. Even if it means protecting them from the mafia, it didn't give them the right to neglect a child. Reborn wanted the slap some sense into them, but he also couldn't. Seeing how depressed and broken they are now, he'll only add fuel to the fire.

The whole Sawada family was in shock. They wanted to bring home their baby, but after seeing the new Tsuna, they doubt they could. They realized that Tsuna moved on and changed into a better person than they'll ever be. Not only that, they knew that it was their fault that Tsuna had suffered, that he had to be dragged into this dark world. Their once pure angel had fallen into the hands of darkness.